Maryland Gun Owners are in Rebellion

quackersmacker

And when SCOTUS doesn't act in accordance with the BoR, then what?

I would hope it doesn't come to that after the Heller ruling declaring it an individual right, although if the Supreme Court doesn't continue to uphold their own view and treats it like a privilege that can readily be infringed, I don't even want to go there as I honestly see blood being spilled.

Rosa Parks did not comply. Not a domestic terrorist.

Martin Luther King Jr. did not comply . Not a domestic terrorist.

Law abiding gun owners do not comply. They're domestic terrorists.

Corrupt double standard.

All laws have an obligation to be just laws. Any law that is not a just law, we people of good conscience, must not comply with them.

Corrupt double standard.

All laws have an obligation to be just laws. Any law that is not a just law, we people of good conscience, must not comply with them.

They had to win their fight to not be considered domestic terrorists.

Corrupt double standard.

They had to win their fight to not be considered domestic terrorists.

Just like we had to win our independence as a nation to not be considered terrorists or traitors. Victors write history. We need to win

Civil rights activists?

And that's what we are.

The right to self defense is a basic, fundamental human right, enshrined in the US Constitution as the 2nd Amendment.

The faster the pro-2A activists switch from "molon lame"* to "self defense is a fundamental human right" the more we will be winning.

* typo on purpose.

These lawmaking scumbags need to look up the definitions of "tyranny" and "traitor".

Left swinging "citizens" wanting to allow illegal aliens to come into our country practically free of any kind of ROL yet want to continue to tax and ban law abiding US citizens into oblivion...sure...

...you know, for some reason, the saying of "No taxation without representation" keeps popping up in my head...not 100% sure why that is...

The saddest thing to me is how we're being actively converted to a "majority rules" type of system now. It was never designed to operate that way. The "wants" of the many should never overpower the needs/rights of the individual.

The kids today don't understand the hazards of living under such a system. In fact, they love it because it "gives them a voice"

I watched a Bernie rally the other day and it was sickening how the couple hundred students there had swallowed his nonsense hook, line, and sinker.

Time for another red roundup. lol

The saddest thing to me is how we're being actively converted to a "majority rules" type of system now. It was never designed to operate that way. The "wants" of the many should never overpower the needs/rights of the individual.

The kids today don't understand the hazards of living under such a system. In fact, they love it because it "gives them a voice"

I watched a Bernie rally the other day and it was sickening how the couple hundred students there had swallowed his nonsense hook, line, and sinker.

Time for another red roundup. lol

Exactly...mass public majority rule might as well be mob rule. To semi-quote MIB: "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

Not everyone should have a voice when it comes to removing the rights of others. Most people are just not intelligent or well informed enough to make that call.

This is why we are a constitutional republic. The founders understood the danger of mob rule. The constitution, and specifically the Bill of Rights, is specifically designed not just to prevent over reach by the government, but to protect the rights of the minority from domination by the majority.

This is why we are a constitutional republic. The founders understood the danger of mob rule. The constitution, and specifically the Bill of Rights, is specifically designed not just to prevent over reach by the government, but to protect the rights of the minority from domination by the majority.

We're faaaaar from being a Constitutional Republic now.

I'm not even sure what the US is anymore...but I know that logic, free thought, and reason are all out of the picture. Slander, harassment, threats, lies, misinformation, these are the current political face of the US.

The few in power so desperately want to stay that way so they do what ever the idiot masses force them into doing via "public outrage" and never-ending attacks.

This is not a good time for the United States...and I fear its going to get worse before it gets better. We keep saying it, I feel this is the main reason why our 2A freedoms are so very important.

I'm not even sure what the US is anymore...but I know that logic, free thought, and reason are all out of the picture. Slander, harassment, threats, lies, misinformation, these are the current political face of the US.

The few in power so desperately want to stay that way so they do what ever the idiot masses force them into doing via "public outrage" and never-ending attacks.

This is not a good time for the United States...and I fear its going to get worse before it gets better. We keep saying it, I feel this is the main reason why our 2A freedoms are so very important.

Smokehouse, what was the most important factor in advancing the Marxist agenda according to Alinski in "Rules For Radicals"?

Ridicule.

Bird76Mojo, agreed, and the further we're dragged from the designed Republic, the more dysfunctional the nation becomes.

Archived