Not getting FOID approval by 30-day deadline

I applied on 2/16/2020 for my FOID card and it still as of 5/5/2020 states under review? THIS IS OVER 75 days and it is impossible for me to get a hold of anyone to find out what the hold up is. Extremely frustrating on all parts, a complete violation of my 2nd Amendment rights!!!!

have you tried the right-click trick on the website to see exactly where you are?

Hmmm, had to google that. Interesting. My wife's FOID renewal is showing as Under Review in the QC_VERIFIED class, at least. Not sure how much that helps, since it's been Under Review since she applied on 11/18/2019. 113 business days including today.

Edit - yes, I know renewals have 60 days, not 30 days... Still, it's a mess.

Edited by EdDinIL

Hey guys..so i was given my CCL back in 2017. It was approved and all. I got it in the mail. However i ended up having it revoked due to a false arrest. I was found not guilty for the crime i was charged with but my license stayed revoked for 2yrs bc of a order of protection that i couldnt stop bc i didnt have a lawyer for the order of protection court like i did for the criminal case court. . Even though i was found not guilty of the crime. Long story short. Isp knows i was found not guilty. Now they are coming up with all kind of random reasons i do not qualify for my license back. The most recent reasons was sent from ISP to me in a email!! Not even on paper. They emailed me saying that one of the forms in my foid appeal wasnt signed lol. So i signed the form and emailed it back. Then they said that i had a misdemeanor warrant out of idaho state from 2009!!! For solicitation without a sales license!! I paid 25$ back then to bond out and i left the state bc i lived in chicago at the time not idaho. Long story. My point is, its still none violent. Its from 2009. And its out of state. It has nothing to do with my mental state. Or with me being a threat to society. Then there email said ohh you could probably just call idaho state police and squash this warrant over the phone?! Ok so why are you guys holding this warrant over my head if i can simply call idaho police over the phone to fix it?? Isp likes to play games with peoples lives and rights. They didnt even mail me a official letter saying all of this. They emailed me these reasons. How crazy is that. A form that i failed to sign when i sent my appeal and now apparently this out of state warrant from 2009 for door to door sales without a valid license is stopping me from getting my license back lol. Its just a big joke this state.

Order of Protection might be holding you back, was it due to the crime or separate?

Once getting flagged at the ISP I’m sure they will scour the entire 50 states now before you will possibly get your FOID and CCL back.

Yes the order of protection was done in civil court not criminal court. However the order was granted based on the criminal court charges even though the case was still pending smh. The judge in civil court said that she believed the charges in criminal court were probably true but really she was biased from the start. I was found not guilty of the crime in criminal court and the judge at civil court still did not want to reverse the order of protection even after i showed proof of being found not guilty in trail by a judge. Smh. Like what kind of system of this that we have here in crook county? Either way, the order already expired in May 2019, now ISP is saying that i failed to sign this one particular paper in my appeal,and oh by the way you also have a warrant from 2009 in idaho for misdemeanor solicitation. U think u can give their police dept call and squash that over the phone possibly? I mean seriously?! Like come on ISP you guys couldnt come up with anything at all other than this little thing from 2009 from a whole other state thats not violent or shows any mental ilness or threat to society?