Problems renewing online

SILmama

I did the renewal for one of us today with no hitches. Done.

I did the second household member, right up to the point of electronically signing and paying, and it won't accept the password. It's the same password I used to sign in to that account. I've signed out and back in three times, two different browsers, and I still get the same incorrect password message but only when attempting to "sign." Any ideas?

post-6311-0-02002600-1551645174_thumb.jpg

My significant other went through exactly the same issue. She put it aside for a month, then tried again without success. Eventually, she got her call to the ISP Springfield office answered and the person there walked her through a fix.

Now, we see Molly B. saying in another thread that the ISP is no longer answering phone calls.

So, no useful advice from here.

No, I'm entering it manually every time. I don't allow my browsers to store passwords. I have now tried it on two different computers, a laptop and a desktop, and three different browsers, Firefox, Explorer, and Chrome. I was able to renew his FOID through the site a few months ago with no problems. Our CC expire at the same time and I was able to do my own CC renewal with no problems. I immediately logged out of my account and logged in to his to get his submitted. I'm able to get into his account, and it stores all of the updates except the check marks on the criminal history which has to be re-done every time I log in. Frustrating!

Archived