dick durnin interview

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 biggun 1

• Supporting Members Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 09:38 AM

dick durbin was on fox 32 being asked questions from flannery,durbin was asked his thoughts about the incident in dixon,illinois he said we need to pass the gun licencing bill so things like this don,t happen anymore.you would think a us senator would know that a 15 year old kid can not go into any gun store and buy any type of firearm and we have laws in place already,it is these type of statements that show me the democratic politicions are either stupid or their agenda is to disarm the law abiding people in this country.i have come to the conclusion that both are correct,they are stupid and they do want to disarm law abiding people.are these politicion,s dumb enough to think disarming us will stop the criminals who are heck bent on commiting crimes and choose to use firearms to do so?politions like dick durbin make me question the sanity of the people who vote to put these nit wits in office to begin with.

#2 Hipshot Percussion

• 2,609 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 10:14 AM

dick durbin was on fox 32 being asked questions from flannery,durbin was asked his thoughts about the incident in dixon,illinois he said we need to pass the gun licencing bill so things like this don,t happen anymore.you would think a us senator would know that a 15 year old kid can not go into any gun store and buy any type of firearm and we have laws in place already,it is these type of statements that show me the democratic politicions are either stupid or their agenda is to disarm the law abiding people in this country.i have come to the conclusion that both are correct,they are stupid and they do want to disarm law abiding people.are these politicion,s dumb enough to think disarming us will stop the criminals who are heck bent on commiting crimes and choose to use firearms to do so?politions like dick durbin make me question the sanity of the people who vote to put these nit wits in office to begin with.

As tiring as this is, what irks me more is the interviewer letting him get away with that answer, instead of calling him out.  The Dark Side is strong in them.

“I have fought the good fight to the end; I have run the race to the finish: I have kept the faith."  Timothy Chapter 4 verse 7

"Legitimate self-defense has absolutely nothing to do with the criminal misuse of guns."   Gerald Vernon, veteran firearms instructor

New Gunner Journal

#3 biggun 1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 04:32 PM

As tiring as this is, what irks me more is the interviewer letting him get away with that answer, instead of calling him out.  The Dark Side is strong in them.

i thought the same thing,fox 32 seems to be swinging to the left a lot lately.

#4 ragsbo

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 05:37 PM

They are not hiding their intentions any more.

#5 steveTA1983

• 1,146 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 07:23 PM

They are not hiding their intentions any more.

Nope. And although we all disagree, it’s best to not interrupt the enemy when they are making a massive mistake. Fight them, but don’t stop them from spewing word vomit

#6 GTX63

• Members
  • 4,496 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 02:39 AM

Durbin knows exactly what he is saying. Sure he has staff and handlers feeding him the phrasing and the updated points and highlights, but what he is doing is no different that what Hillary mastered; the ability to spew forth utter BS with a straight face.

In a crowd of 100 people for example, 20 people may be connected and informed. The game plan isn't for them and they aren't trying to reach them. They are speaking to the 80 low informed, disconnected others that will swallow the pill and move along. You listen to the utter stupidity of what they are  saying right to your face and you wonder how they can hold office, and yet to them, you are little more than a post, a piece of furniture or any other abstract object. They will manipulate that apathy, and ignorance of the 80 to control the 20. They justify the means because you are the greater evil. 

#7 Bitter Clinger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 05:39 AM

Of course Durbin knew what he was saying.
The Dems push gun control, not because they believe it will help save lives. They know what they say it's not true but it's just a line they feed to the public to fool the uninformed and ignorant.

Their ultimate goal is to disarm everyone in America so they can further push their radical leftist / Marxist agenda and gain even more power. They know they can't do that and can only get so far while the populace is armed since we will eventually resist.

#8 GTX63

• Members
  • 4,496 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 03:26 AM

The willing allies that enable them to continue to do this unfettered is the media.

If a Republican/Libertarian/Conservative tried to speak as they did..well look at the Q & A beat downs they get now.

#9 Rangerdeepv

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:33 AM

Tricky Dicky Turbin Durbin not knowing what he is saying? Never happen...............

Liar, Leftist, Corrupt.......? Always happening!

#10 Kingcreek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:28 AM

Dick has been around long enough (way too long) to know exactly what the truth is but he doesn't care. He has always been 100% anti gun. I talked to him 30 years ago when he was spouting the same garbage lies about assault weapons. I confronted him with facts and immediately realized he knew I was right but didn't care. He had his script- and a big poster with black silhouettes of assault rifles. At least he has been consistent.

#11 BobPistol

• Members
  • 8,194 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:30 AM

He is a sociopath.   

The Second Amendment of the Constitution protects the rest.

#12 cybermgk

• 1,577 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:39 AM

He's a Toad stool (as in the stool of a Toad).

ISRA Member

NRA Member

U.S.A.F Veteran

Single Father of 2

#13 Jeffrey

• Members
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:02 AM

Continuously spreading fear with mistruths and flat out lies is terroristic.

...and justice for all

YOUR WALLET, the only place Democrats care to drill

#14 JDW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 12:34 PM

Two Words:  TERM LIMITS

ISRA-Member, IC Supporter, FFL-IL Supporter, Pro2A, #Draintheswamp #USA

#15 RECarry

• 2,199 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 02:04 PM

Mass shooters cannot control their obsession with having total control over others, even for an instant. 

You know, just like gun-grabbing bureaucrats.

A woman's "Right to Choose" the abortion issue starts with the words "No!", "Stop!", and "I am armed!".

#16 soylentgreen

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 03:54 PM

Durbin knows perfectly well that a 15 year old can't legally buy a gun. He just thinks you're dumb enough not to know.

#17 biggun 1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:46 PM

i think he knows that most of the anti gun liberals are like sheep and will follow his lead,if they were smart they would see through his lying in a new york second.

#18 soylentgreen

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 11:13 AM

Absolutely spot on. It is comical how liberals assert constantly that they're richer, smarter, and more educated than conservatives. Yet, they believe so many completely false things without question.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users