Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

OMG Fellas, really?

This is the Walmart CCL Wally walk thread

We already have dozens of the yes/no maybe/for sure bs about wearing masks and which kind.

SHFH

I think this thread lost track of the original carry walk subject hundreds, if not thousands, of posts ago whether it be posts on buying dog/cat food, raccoons, or finding bodies in the parking lot. ;-)

Wow this still goes on. Great. Love it. Haven’t been in a Walmart since they started requiring masks. I can’t wear one.

If you have a medical condition that prevents you from being able to wear a mask , Walmart won't make you stay out. I can't breath through a mask so I don't wear one. I was in Walmart today.

Wow this still goes on. Great. Love it. Havent been in a Walmart since they started requiring masks. I cant wear one.

If you have a medical condition that prevents you from being able to wear a mask , Walmart won't make you stay out. I can't breath through a mask so I don't wear one. I was in Walmart today.

gklm0P8_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

1RhF9Wq_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Wow this still goes on. Great. Love it. Haven’t been in a Walmart since they started requiring masks. I can’t wear one.

Meijer exempts people that are unable to wear a mask as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Walmart no longer carries any pistol ammo (other than .22 LR) or 5.56/.223.

But there's a funny backstory...

Have you noticed the big fresh stack of .222 Remington boxes in the case?

Some Dumfart MBA in Bentonville that does not know which end the primer goes must have seen these in Remington's catalogue and started drooling over a way to fill up those ammo displays.

.222? must be almost as good as .223!

Down the road at Remington (you can see it from I-40 just outside Little Rock) they must have proclaimed a big hallelujah: "We're going into .222 production one last time!, Walmart is buying all we can make!"

Now have you even heard of .222 Remington? Ever shot one? Know anyone with a gun that shoots it?

In fact I wish I owned a better gun that shot .222 Rem , but that's a story for another day.

But someday I'm gonna have a big stockpile of yellow and green boxes bought on clearance,

and if you know me, you know that I call that a good day's hunting.

• 1 month later...

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/walmart-pulls-guns-ammo-displays-in-us-stores-citing-civil-unrest

Walmart pulls guns, ammo displays in US stores, citing civil unrest

Retailer says move is a safety precaution but customers can still purchase firearms and ammunition

Walmart Inc. has removed all guns and ammunition from the sales floors of its U.S. stores this week, aiming to head off any potential theft of firearms if stores are broken into amid social unrest.

F Walmart

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/walmart-pulls-guns-ammo-displays-in-us-stores-citing-civil-unrest Walmart pulls guns, ammo displays in US stores, citing civil unrest Retailer says move is a safety precaution but customers can still purchase firearms and ammunition Walmart Inc. has removed all guns and ammunition from the sales floors of its U.S. stores this week, aiming to head off any potential theft of firearms if stores are broken into amid social unrest. F Walmart

Social unrest? They mean riots and looting. That would only happen if Biden loses.

Do they know something.

Social unrest? They mean riots and looting. That would only happen if Biden loses.

Do they know something.

The Portland police department recently announced that their "intelligence" indicates that some groups are planning to riot no matter who wins/loses.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure I understand....

Walmart will still have firearms and ammo, since it says that people will still be able to buy them. Does in-store advertising somehow currently decrease the security of their storage, so a lack of advertising will increase it? If that's true, why not turn off the lights and put a "SOLD OUT" sign on the doors so looters know not to waste their time breaking in? That should work.

• 1 month later...

So the Walmart down here in NC sells guns, but all the racks are empty. If I get gift cards for Christmas I'm going to do a modified Wally Walk. Walk in with a pistol on my belt, walk out with a new long gun in my hands. We've got cash and carry rules here, no waiting!

It's not nice to brag. :cry: ;)

Archived