A thank you note to the MSM & DNC

seanc

Thank you! You've turned my "middle of the road" wife who barely tolerated my ownership of firearms into a right wing gun nut. 20 years of marriage couldn't do what you all have done in the past 4 months. I feel like my marriage has been renewed!

She's gone from getting her news from "Inside Edition" to scouring the web to find the truth. Granted, I have to help her wade through some of the longstanding conspiracy theories and helping her use common sense to suss through them ("Epstein didn't hang himself" vs. "contrails"). But it's nice that the outright lies, gas-lighting, race-baiting and obvious relentless anti-Republican sneering has been turned up to 11 so that even casual, non-political people have had their noses rubbed in it too.

Please! Keep it up. My SJW daughter is starting to see some of the obvious contradictions but is having trouble getting over the cognitive dissonance. Does the dial go up to "12"? Have you tried? If you can keep it there until November, that would be awesome!

An Friend who used to mock be for being a “gun nut” was complaining the other day about the BS he’s having to go through to obtain his FOID card. Watching the riots in the streets coupled with demands for defunding the police convinced him that nobody is going to protect him but himself.

I then tried to help him by explaining the buying process and waiting period even after he gets his FOID.

i then advised him about being able to buy ammo once he does purchase a firearm.

hehe. He was flabbergasted.

I said don’t worry, i’ll give you enough ammo to protect yourself .... after he gets his FOID.

An Friend who used to mock be for being a “gun nut” was complaining the other day about the BS he’s having to go through to obtain his FOID card. Watching the riots in the streets coupled with demands for defunding the police convinced him that nobody is going to protect him but himself.

I then tried to help him by explaining the buying process and waiting period even after he gets his FOID.

i then advised him about being able to buy ammo once he does purchase a firearm.

I said don’t worry, i’ll give you enough ammo to protect yourself .... after he gets his FOID.

I have very few left wing friends and none that I would give any ammo to especially after telling them for years they should arm up.

Thank you! You've turned my "middle of the road" wife who barely tolerated my ownership of firearms into a right wing gun nut. 20 years of marriage couldn't do what you all have done in the past 4 months. I feel like my marriage has been renewed!
She's gone from getting her news from "Inside Edition" to scouring the web to find the truth. Granted, I have to help her wade through some of the longstanding conspiracy theories and helping her use common sense to suss through them ("Epstein didn't hang himself" vs. "contrails"). But it's nice that the outright lies, gas-lighting, race-baiting and obvious relentless anti-Republican sneering has been turned up to 11 so that even casual, non-political people have had their noses rubbed in it too.
Please! Keep it up. My SJW daughter is starting to see some of the obvious contradictions but is having trouble getting over the cognitive dissonance. Does the dial go up to "12"? Have you tried? If you can keep it there until November, that would be awesome!

Stealing!

I said don’t worry, i’ll give you enough ammo to protect yourself .... after he gets his FOID.I have very few left wing friends and none that I would give any ammo to especially after telling them for years they should arm up.

And you call them friends? We need as much help for our side as possible. What’s a box or two when we’ve all got “arsenals?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "protest" coming into the gated community and the response around that has changed more people's mind that I know than anything else. It was easy to dismiss the riots in the low income areas. Easy to dismiss the riots in the large cities. Yet, when the seen "protest" coming into the neighborhoods, that has changed their minds dramatically.

I think this is because they can relate to that, where it was hard to relate to the others.

Why do Presidential elections typical go to the opposing party after 8 years? Voters are looking for something else.

I had a very liberal guy work for me years ago who owned guns. Anytime I would mention new regulations and laws, he would just respond with "So? Doesn't affect me." and "They aren't getting my guns." Always nonchalant about it.

He didn't stay up on Illinois politics and was just an typical low information voter who didn't care as long as it didn't affect him.

Well, current events are getting closer to the homes of guys like that.

Even the dullerts are raising their heads, and if the nonsense continues, they will start looking for something else too.

Archived