33 round Glock 9mm magazine verses the 17 round Magazine

I was wondering if the factory Glock 33 round magazines are just as reliable as the 17 round Glock magazines? Do they have more failure to feed incidents?

Short answer?

Yes...they are reliable.

They were originally designed for the Glock 18 full auto 9mm's....not as a novelty.

They just so happen to fit in 17's 19's and 26's.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine have been just as reliable. I have purchased several non-oem; but have not tried them yet. As previously stated, they were designed for the Glock 18 so you'd expect them to be reliable.

I use mine with the Ruger PC Carbine which supports Glock Magazines. 33 Rounds means twice as much fun as a 17 round magazine.

Mine have been just as reliable. I have purchased several non-oem; but have not tried them yet. As previously stated, they were designed for the Glock 18 so you'd expect them to be reliable.

I use mine with the Ruger PC Carbine which supports Glock Magazines. 33 Rounds means twice as much fun as a 17 round magazine.

Same here. I also have some Magpul 21rd Glock mags for it.

Same here. I also have some Magpul 21rd Glock mags for it.

How do those work? I have never used those so your insight into reliability would be much appreciated.

Archived