Illinois General Assembly 11/8/2017

mauserme

Yes, It almost withered. It was almost dead. Circumstances outside of anyone's control changed that. Wither again it must!

LOL 'aint that the truth.

Since they cancelled session tomorrow they're wrapping up the loose ends today.

It's not what my blood pressure needs.

Representative Willis introduces a number she calls 150 men and women who are moms, in the gallery. Some other group was also represented.

Criminney, I did it from remote according to THEIR pictures and did a better job than Willis.

So, is this stuff dead, or just dead for now?

It's never completely dead. Can always be filed again and again and again. Likely these bills will be tweaked and filed once more.

It's never completely dead. Can always be filed again and again and again. Likely these bills will be tweaked and filed once more.

I get that. What I meant was do they need to start from scratch and pass a new version of this slop in the senate now?

I get that. What I meant was do they need to start from scratch and pass a new version of this slop in the senate now?

I'm going to guess, and I am only about 85% sure, but I think they need to start all over from the beginning. Rewrite bills, refile, committees, witness slips, etc...

Archived