Another BS red flag law incident

steveTA84

https://pluralist.com/red-flag-man-loses-guns-ar-15/?fbclid=IwAR1MnBlVwPCJQZDYBV5Xtp2Uwm-_J9z0ew00CgX-VqQE7Svt9JwRSX1KsEk

Two innocuous social media posts shared by a Broward County, Florida gun owner were enough to lead authorities to temporarily confiscate his firearms, according to the mans attorney.

Kendra Parris told Reason her client posted a photo of an AR-15 rifle hed built, along with a comment, Its done. Hooray.

He also criticized teen gun control activists, claiming they were infringing on peoples Second Amendment rights, in another online comment.

Authorities obtained a temporary gun confiscation order based on the two posts. However, Parris said she was able to convince the city to drop its petition for a final order.

Thats any one of us that have ever posted a pic of a gun and criticized the antis

Red flag laws have nothing to do with safety, they're about disarming as many Americans as possible.

That’s why Julie “I’ll confiscate your guns and block people who’s speech I don’t like” Morrison sent out this “reminder” (her words) today

http://www.senatorjuliemorrison.com/news/press-releases/364-morrison-reminds-illinoisans-of-red-flag-law

Red flag laws have nothing to do with safety, they're about disarming as many Americans as possible.

That’s why Julie “I’ll confiscate your guns and block people who’s speech I don’t like” Morrison sent out this “reminder” (her words) today http://www.senatorjuliemorrison.com/news/press-releases/364-morrison-reminds-illinoisans-of-red-flag-law

She is in the pocket of Bloomberg and pushes his agenda.

Here's another: Police Seize Guns From Man Thought to Be Neo-Nazi Leader

Link

Believed to be is all it takes and persecuted for his ideology? Who would have thought people would be prosecuted for their beliefs in America.

No matter how well intended, Red Flag Laws scare the H. E. double L. out of me. What's next, flag me because I support Trump or oppose Trump.

Link

Believed to be is all it takes and persecuted for his ideology? Who would have thought people would be prosecuted for their beliefs in America.

No matter how well intended, Red Flag Laws scare the H. E. double L. out of me. What's next, flag me because I support Xxxxx xx xxxxxx Trump.

fixed if for you.

Remember, the law is there to hust red flag you solely for the reason you SUPPORT Trump. You are obviously a facist, homophobe, nazi, (insert every leftist bad name here) person that has to have his guns taken away......it's for the children, whaaahhhh!

Link

No matter how well intended, Red Flag Laws scare the H. E. double L. out of me. What's next, flag me because I support Trump or oppose Trump.

Yes. It’ll be used more as a political weapon

Link

It's a slippery slope as the people behind this law intended it to be. Very tyrannical and anyone who has a gun can be labeled a threat to themselves or others and is hard to defend against it and you are guilty until proven innocent. Similar to enemy of the state.

The people behind this conspiracy want to disarm and control Americans and think all gun owners are "a threat to themselves or others" and are doing it a step at a time. A lot of people are fooled by it including the NRA.

Here is an example of the potential for Red Flag abuse.

This is a photo of a person holding an evil black “ assault rifle “ and grinning.

This person has a well documented history of brain damage - not her fault of course but reality.

Someone could legitimately file a claim that her house needs to be raided, searched and any dangerous weapons removed.

Crazy? You bet but all the evidence is there for a claim.

This is an example of demonstrating the absurd by being absurd.

post-51-0-50329700-1571575821_thumb.jpeg

Here is an example of the potential for Red Flag abuse.

This is a photo of a person holding an evil black “ assault rifle “ and grinning.

This person has a well documented history of brain damage - not her fault of course but reality.

Someone could legitimately file a claim that her house needs to be raided, searched and any dangerous weapons removed.

Crazy? You bet but all the evidence is there for a claim.

This is an example of demonstrating the absurd by being absurd.

That’s pre-shooting.

Post shooting

2tDQhuq.jpg

Copied from another thread ...

For the sake of discussion - just saying - there have been a few instances recently of people using vehicles to plow into / through crowds. Their goal simply to kill or injure as many as possible. Also a couple of recent instances of people using knives to attack / kill / injure groups of children.

WHY is there not a Vehicle Restraining Order Act, and a Knives Restraining Order Act, etc. etc ??

Take away someones Vehicle and driving privileges (etc.) without Due Process and make them go through the same hoops that firearm owners must ?? Common sense vehicle laws !!!

NO, I am NOT for Any of these red flag types of laws !

I just think it would be poetic justice if Firearms Restraining Order Act type laws could be used against the Antis. Equal Protection Under the Law and all that !!!

Strictly as an example - not advocating false reports - but IF someone were to call law enforcement and say Im afraid and have suspicions that such and such (an Anti) is going to use her car to plow through a crowd of school children !!!!

Said Anti would then have her car and drivers license taken away until such time she could prove she wasnt a threat.

Its for the children !!!!

It's just a matter of time now until we end up with some people being red flagged that decide to resist in the harshest way possible..

Yep. And that resistance will be seen as yet one more reason to crank the press down one more turn on the rest of us. Which will, in turn, trigger more resistance.

This is not going to end well.

Archived