Did you get your renewal letter? I didn't, but I got a copy.

In my concealed carry classes I discuss about how the ISP is supposed to send out renewal notices. I think 3 people in 5 years have told me that they actually got those notices.

Well now the state is sending out concealed carry license renewal notices, again only to some. I never got one, and most people I've spoken to haven't either. But I got my hands on a copy...

https://www.gunrights4illinois.com/blog/isp-sends-out-concealed-carry-license-renewal-letters/

I suspect that if you have already applied for a renewal prior to your notice being sent out it automatically flags it not to print.

Really?? That would require, as the saying goes, the right hand knowing what the left hand is doing.

Do you really think the ISP is capable of that?

Ahh I browsed before posting but didnt see anything. Guess I should have searched.

I suspect that if you have already applied for a renewal prior to your notice being sent out it automatically flags it not to print.

Really?? That would require, as the saying goes, the right hand knowing what the left hand is doing.

Do you really think the ISP is capable of that?

Yeah, I am thinking the same as Tip on this one. No way they scrubbed their list before sending.

Furthermore I did a class last weekend and only once person had a letter. A 2nd person messaged me after class to say her letter arrived that day. So 2 people out of 21. Not all of them were up for immediate renewal so maybe 2/10 received their letter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived