Virginia Escalates

speedbump

The VA AWB bill passed out of committee today on a party line vote. When pro 2a speakers verbally objected, VSP/ Capitol PD stormed the hearing room in riot gear, and ordered them to get out in 30 seconds, or face arrest.

(I finally was able to see a short video of the room being cleared and no riot gear other than normal uniform apparel was evident. http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=modcp&fromapp=members&tab=iplookup&ip=174.234.137.235 )

post-11524-0-51314900-1581107807_thumb.jpg

Man, they are really pushing the line with instigating an armed citizen response, aren't they?

That is what they are hoping for and need! If they get someone to act the fool, that will give them the "excuse" to take emergency action to "save" the state!

That may end up backfiring, à la what happened with the Bundy Ranch incident and the Bureau of Land Management, but orders of magnitude worse.

So, 20,000-plus armed people showed up for the gun rally last week. What are they going to do if they pass this legislative Constitutional travesty and the people of Virginia decide that say, 30,000 armed citizens show up and protest that?

Is Governor Blackface going to really try to mobilize police and local military forces against citizens if they decide that they have had enough of him and his anti-Constitutionalist legislature violating their civil rights?

I saw that, but there was no video showing the police actually removing anyone, as far as I could see, just a mention of it.

It sounds like the wanted everyone out regardless of peaceful or not.

I see a law suite in the future, "the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

I see a law suite in the future, "the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Yep, certainly grounds as they blanket censored an open public meeting instead of singling out just the proclaimed 'non-peaceful' protesters/disruptors you can bet lawsuits will be filed Monday over 1st violations.

And now they seal the deal making sure they remain in power by getting up to 300k illegals drivers licenses, which will open motor voter registration, which some will undoubtedly vote when they shouldn’t.

Now you have an Illinois.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/07/virginia-democrats-advance-bill-to-give-drivers-licenses-to-up-to-300000-illegal-immigrants/

Yep, certainly grounds as they blanket censored an open public meeting instead of singling out just the proclaimed 'non-peaceful' protesters/disruptors you can bet lawsuits will be filed Monday over 1st violations.

Those legislators sued may be stupid and try threatening the courts and be held in contempt of court and possibly risk prison long prison sentences since threatening federal judges is illegal.

So, 20,000-plus armed people showed up for the gun rally last week. What are they going to do if they pass this legislative Constitutional travesty and the people of Virginia decide that say, 30,000 armed citizens show up and protest that?

Is Governor Blackface going to really try to mobilize police and local military forces against citizens if they decide that they have had enough of him and his anti-Constitutionalist legislature violating their civil rights?

The entire Virginia National Guard amounts to 6900 troops, including the POGs and combat ineffectives. The grabbers will have to use their militarized police for this. This would be the point where we see if the cops put their money where their mouth is, so to speak. I hear all the time from cop friends/acquaintances that "police won't enforce unconstitutional laws". I usually say OK, or something else noncommittal. This may be the time for them to step up. And in the interest of truth, there were a bunch of County Sheriffs at the abovementioned gun rally marching in support of the 2A.

The entire Virginia National Guard amounts to 6900 troops, including the POGs and combat ineffectives. The grabbers will have to use their militarized police for this. This would be the point where we see if the cops put their money where their mouth is, so to speak. I hear all the time from cop friends/acquaintances that "police won't enforce unconstitutional laws". I usually say OK, or something else noncommittal. This may be the time for them to step up. And in the interest of truth, there were a bunch of County Sheriffs at the abovementioned gun rally marching in support of the 2A.

It's definitely time for them to step up. There were a LOT of off duty/ retired popo at the Richmond Rally. Many of us have tried to reach out to VSP, the VA Sheriff's Association, and others...but it's a tough but to crack.

LEO: "I won't follow, support, or enforce an unconstitutional law."

Judge: "The law that does _________ is constitutional."

LEO: "The law that does _________ is constitutional. You're under arrest."

The nonsense in Virginia isn't going to end well for someone, either individually or collectively, and I fear that the gun grabbers want it that way.

Archived