here we go again

Gunslinger

just got an alert for this on my phone via my fox news app. Hope this goes nowhere.

http://www.foxnews.mobi/quickPage.html?page=22995&external=1412269.proteus.fma

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Terrible.

Especially after the truth about the phone call editing came out. MSM dictates our government's response to EVERYTHING.... :clap:

Capitol Hill lawmakers are doing more than donning hoodies on the House floor to respond to the death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin. Members of Congress are pushing new legislation calling for everything from gun control to restrictions on neighborhood watch groups.

If the anti-gun folks want to remind the country of their true nature right before the election, should we really complain about it?

Edited for punctuation.

Capitol Hill lawmakers are doing more than donning hoodies on the House floor to respond to the death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin. Members of Congress are pushing new legislation calling for everything from gun control to restrictions on neighborhood watch groups.

If the anti-gun folks want to remind the country of their true nature right before the election, should we really complain about it?

Edited for punctuation.

That's what I'm hoping. I don't see anything getting out of the House though. Another thing to ponder, this whole thing is helping to take the focus off of Obama's piss-poor performance, so expect it to linger and be played out for all it's worth. Gas is $4/gallon and yet not a peep about that.

Typical Fox "News." Did they mention the chances of any of this getting passed into law? Pure hype to sell ad space. This is going nowhere, it won't even get out of committee in the House.

Belercous, I know you meant that as an indictment of Fox News but look at what you're saying:

Fact: Members of Congress are pushing new legislation calling for everything from gun control to restrictions on neighborhood watch groups.

Opinion: This is going nowhere, it won't even get out of committee.

Fox reported the fact and, as you even imply, did not report the opnion. Isn't that what a news outlet should do? I don't mean this as a Fox endorsement but might your fervor for liberalism sometimes be getting in the way of logic?

Well, I admitted that I missed the point didn't I?

TFC: Sometimes Fox "News" doesn't bother to verify their stories as well. I'm not sure they "all" do this. I don't get my information from sources which practice "advocacy journalism" & certainly don't get my information from TV as I've never owned one. My lady friends have had TV's, but I don't watch `em, too expensive.(commercials take up too much time & I'm not willing to spend my time watching people trying to sell me stuff. My time is more valuable than that so I won't pay that price.) As Groucho (I believe it was) said "I find TV very educational. Whenever someone turns one on, I go into another room & read a book."

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you had made a mistake and weren't just trolling this forum. Your true colors are showing!

I used the "Manage ignored users" option.

It's in the list when you click on your user

name at the top right.You won't see any posts he makes

at all when he trolls these threads to start arguements.

Just the ones that are quoted.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived