CCL Three-Hour Renewal Course Requirements

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 semper1911

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 06:29 AM

Yes, we have our's set up for June 30th, for $50.00 as well.

#32 Smallbore

• Members
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:26 AM

We are in Kankakee. Price $45.00. First class in July on a Sunday afternoon.

#33 FrankGzz

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:09 AM

The discussion regarding what price to charge for training violates Anti-trust laws. Therefore, I believe everyone should refrain from discussing this subject and charge whatever you want.

#34 HeavyDuty

• Supporting Members Team
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:38 AM

The discussion regarding what price to charge for training violates Anti-trust laws. Therefore, I believe everyone should refrain from discussing this subject and charge whatever you want.

How is this collusion?

#35 lockman

• Members
  • 7,706 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:41 AM

How is this collusion?

It can’t be, otherwise public posting of your prices would be illegal. Price fixing is a private “collusion” conducted in secret.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately."
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1776

Life Member NRA, ISRA,  CCRKBA, GOA, & SAF

#36 powderhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:03 AM

Today, CCL instructors received the new certificate templates for the 3-hr renewal course and the regular 8/16 hrs. CCL course, along with instructor responsibilities packet, suggested roster, and suggested verification of prior training form.

If you are an instructor and did not receive the packet and templates, you should email the ISP instructor department and request the documents:

Instructor_Docs@isp.state.il.us

Molly, I am an instructor and have received the up-dated templates via email, but have not received the packet you refer to. Should I have received it by USPS?

#37 Molly B.

IllinoisCarry spokesperson

• 15,217 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:11 AM

Today, CCL instructors received the new certificate templates for the 3-hr renewal course and the regular 8/16 hrs. CCL course, along with instructor responsibilities packet, suggested roster, and suggested verification of prior training form.

If you are an instructor and did not receive the packet and templates, you should email the ISP instructor department and request the documents:

Instructor_Docs@isp.state.il.us

Molly, I am an instructor and have received the up-dated templates via email, but have not received the packet you refer to. Should I have received it by USPS?

It was an email attachment.  Email the instructor docs address with your instructor number and ask for a copy.

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users