conceal carry classes

ike

I usually say I'm from around Paducah

Ah yes, the same general area of Anna, Jonesboro, Vienna (with a long I), Dixon Springs and what I call God's Country! Little Egypt, the "real" Southern Illinois, starts at Rt 13. Mt Vernon to Marion is "transition zone". I spent many a winter in Union county chasing geese and I still count many folks down there as friends. Of course, my friends in Wilmington in Will county thought that I was a "southerner" being from Shelbyville. They didn't have a clue.

Enjoy yourselves, you've got the better part of the state right there.

AB

Ah yes, the same general area of Anna, Jonesboro, Vienna (with a long I), Dixon Springs and what I call God's Country! Little Egypt, the "real" Southern Illinois, starts at Rt 13. Mt Vernon to Marion is "transition zone". I spent many a winter in Union county chasing geese and I still count many folks down there as friends. Of course, my friends in Wilmington in Will county thought that I was a "southerner" being from Shelbyville. They didn't have a clue.

AB

Keep wondering if we couldn't get everything south of Rt. 13 annexed into the state of Kentucky, they already have the river up to the west bank. Cities can annex adjoinging land. South of Rt.13 gets more Kentucky like not much like flat prarie, more hills and ridges.

AB

Keep wondering if we couldn't get everything south of Rt. 13 annexed into the state of Kentucky, they already have the river up to the west bank. Cities can annex adjoinging land. South of Rt.13 gets more Kentucky like not much like flat prarie, more hills and ridges.

Be nice Wouldn't have to cross the money saving bridges to get to uncase my ccw gun

I don't intend to be a smart a** by this comment, but springfield is central and being from marion we think anything north of Mt. vernon is near chicago

boog

It's a southern thang. Ya'll wouldn't understand. (I saw that on a t shirt)

Location is relative to the definition of southern. I live in plainfield and by Chicago suburban standards, I am south.

Knowing that Springfield is Central IL, I used that as a reference point.

Now with that said, being that a good chunk of my bloodline family resides in Tennessee(Southern if you will-Selmer), I know what Southern truly is..lol

Archived