Photo

The truth behind A March For Our Lives. You’ve all been lied to (but most of us knew already)

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#1 steveTA1983

• Supporting Members Team
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:03 PM

They want this spread, so Im sharing. This movement isnt going to fizzle away. It has been planned for awhile. You all need to read this stuff and get educated

2JaWkUvl.jpg

March For Our Lives files to become a non-profit group in FL on 2/21/18 via a law firm in CA (pay attention to that)
4V1qQ9Nl.jpg
60qUnrXl.jpg

Here is the ENTIRE BOARD OF DIRECTORS for AMFOL

68KLNWpl.jpg

Now it gets interesting on the BOD

George Kieffer (make sure you watch the 4 minute video. Important).
https://www.youtube....p&persist_app=1
https://fdjca.org/bo...george-kieffer/

Nina Vinik (more on this at the end)
http://www.joycefdn....taff/nina-vinik

Deena Katz (TV Producer known for Dancing With The Stars, Real Time With Bill Maher, etc.)
https://m.imdb.com/name/nm1283424/
https://www.bustle.c...c-event-8595099

Aileen Adams
http://www.dogoodla.org/aileen-adams
https://www.bloomber...vcapId=30530394

Vernetta Walker
http://sps.columbia....vernetta-walker
https://boardsource....etta-walker-jd/

Jeri Rhodes
https://www.fcnl.org...ple/jeri-rhodes
http://freebeacon.co...advocacy-group/

Melissa Scholz
https://scholznonpro.../meet-the-team/
https://center-for-c...rg/event-480914

Now, with Nina and her group.....BOOOOOOOOOOM

http://www.joycefdn.org

fZi89O2l.jpg

This is well organized and not just a gun control attempt, its a manipulative movement aimed at creating a socialized state for the entire country (using California as a model). Gun control was the way in. Thats why they are going after trump and talking about all the other issues as well. This is the lefts Hail Mary attempt to win over the youth and people who are easily influenced

#2 steveTA1983

• 1,837 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:08 PM

ChnwyJP.jpg

#3 cherryriver

Actual Member

• Members
  • 1,367 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:12 PM

Now: where does the Joyce Foundation get its (enormous) supply of money, the fuel that powers their out-in-the-world minions and actors like Ayers, Dohrn, Obama, and the rest?

The ugliest name in world politics.

Winter may change to summer, but the silly season goes on and on...

#4 steveTA1983

• 1,837 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:20 PM

Bloomberg for sure, and we all know how Obama and the Clintons got their money...

#5 Quiet Observer

• 1,160 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:22 PM

I cannot read most of the fuzzy pdfs.  I have no way of verifying the source of the supposed real information.  I doubt that March for our Lives provided the documents.  

I am concerned about their anti-2A activities that I see.  I do not put a lot of faith in unsubstatiated "secret" revelations.  Maybe a bunch of left wing leaders are pushing a left wing cause.  

BIG SURPRIZE! 

#6 steveTA1983

• 1,837 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:28 PM

I cannot read most of the fuzzy pdfs.  I have no way of verifying the source of the supposed real information.  I doubt that March for our Lives provided the documents.  
I am concerned about their anti-2A activities that I see.  I do not put a lot of faith in unsubstatiated "secret" revelations.  Maybe a bunch of left wing leaders are pushing a left wing cause.  
BIG SURPRIZE! 

It was via a FOIA request with the state of FL.

#7 TRJ

The Original TRJ, Accept No Impostors

• 8,199 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:55 PM

This is the detail I was looking for a few weeks back. Now to verify when I have time. Once we independently verify it, and only then, it's safe to beat the drum about the kids being stooges.

#8 mic6010

• Members
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:59 PM

BIG SURPRIZE! 

There's nothing hes says that should be a revelation or a secret to anyone.  Steve is simply providing documentation of what we all knew existed all along.

March for our lives is a very carefully planned and orchestrated anti gun scheme and not some grass roots movement that "just happened". 

Anti gun groups decided long ago that the best strategy was to make crisis actors out of useful idiots. To use those peoples pain and suffering to meet their own political ends like the leeches they are. 

Most notably back in 2012 they tried using the parents of shooting victims to push this same agenda, which didn't work. Both because older people are smarter than to fall for that garbage and the adult speakers couldn't resonate with younger people. There's nothing young people hate more than middle age white moms telling them to do something.  So they went back to the drawing board, revamped the approach a little and did the same thing but with teenagers. Notice they are all far leftist teenagers who were already halfway involved in that life socially speaking. Its not a diverse group of real people like you would expect from a real grass roots movement.

If you really don't think something like this movement was planned for months or years before that shooting in Florida ever happened....then quite frankly you're underestimating the enemy and the lengths they will go to. 

All these anti gun movements are funded by the same group of leftist billionaires / leftist elites and that's no coincidence. Its a full time job for the people they employ with the fund they dole out.

As sick as it sounds they sit around strategizing about these very things, all just to take your rights away from you because they simply don't like them.

Edited by mic6010, 23 June 2018 - 03:05 PM.

"Living in Chicago, it used to be, 'don't go out at night,' or 'be more careful at night'. Now it's turned into a place where it doesn't matter if it's day or night."  - John Hendricks.

#9 steveTA1983

• 1,837 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 03:13 PM

This stuff was released in a small batch yesterday and the shills picked up on it. This person has 6 different twitter accounts and is stalking the person that dropped it. This stuff is all real

dnxbMP9.jpg

As always, they blame the NRA lol

Edited by steveTA1983, 23 June 2018 - 03:13 PM.

#10 TRJ

• 8,199 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 03:49 PM

Did the FOIA paperwork used to obtain the other docs get posted?
There's a full chain of documents we need to confirm. Perhaps we could make the same FOIA requests ourselves. Get them to deny the docs are real, have a solid set of docs we obtain from government officials and then rub their noses in it. That would be difficult for them.

#11 steveTA1983

• 1,837 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:01 PM

Did the FOIA paperwork used to obtain the other docs get posted?
There's a full chain of documents we need to confirm. Perhaps we could make the same FOIA requests ourselves. Get them to deny the docs are real, have a solid set of docs we obtain from government officials and then rub their noses in it. That would be difficult for them.

I’ll ask for full chain, but researching around you can find that these people are in fact involved with March For Our Lives. Example: Denna Katz

http://thehill.com/b...lion-dollars-in

Organizers for the massive gun control march that took place in Washington, D.C., over the weekend - which reportedly cost an estimated $5 million - say they have millions left in contributions that will go to lobbying and activism.

Deena Katz, a Hollywood producer who was involved with planning the March for Our Lives, told NPR that donations are still being counted, and that the event's organizers have "several million dollars" that will go in part to lobbying efforts.

"I know we've raised enough that these kids are gonna have several million dollars that they can start their fight after the march," she told the news outlet.

https://www.washingt...nes-on-student/

The students billed as leading the gun control charge “from their parents’ living rooms” after last week’s deadly high school shooting in Parkland, Florida, are receiving help from seasoned left-wing activists.

Deena Katz, co-executive director of the Women’s March LA Foundation, submitted the application for a National Park Service permit for the March for Our Lives, the March 24 rally on the National Mall described as a student-led protest.

#12 markthesignguy

S39-(D)D.Harmon(F-) R77-(D)K.Willis(F-)

• 2,773 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 06:38 PM

Now: where does the Joyce Foundation get its (enormous) supply of money, the fuel that powers their out-in-the-world minions and actors like Ayers, Dohrn, Obama, and the rest?
The ugliest name in world politics.

It was a family fortune that outlasted the family. I suspect the original purpose doesn't match what the board is doing.
But since the board chooses who is on the board, I suspect a gun control cabal formed and took over.
Barack Obama used to be a board member.

In earlier explanations  online - it was said the goals and mission "evolved". Now they justify the changes using the 1948 charter.

Our History
The Joyce Foundation was established in 1948 by Beatrice Joyce Kean of Chicago, the sole heir of the Joyce family of Clinton, Iowa, which built its wealth in the lumber and related industries.
During Mrs. Kean’s lifetime, the foundation had modest assets, and was chiefly a vehicle for her personal charitable giving to hospitals, universities, and the Community Fund (now United Way). Upon her death in 1972, Mrs. Kean left 90 percent of her estate to the Joyce Foundation – more than $100 million. Executives from the family lumber company and its attorneys stepped in to run the foundation initially, supporting work generally connected to her interests and conservation of natural resources.

In 1978, the foundation hired its first professional executive director, Charles U. Daly. By that time Mrs. Kean’s estate had been settled, and the foundation reported assets that year of more than $125 million and grants of more than $7.5 million. 
Mr. Daly and his successors focused the foundation’s work on addressing major problems facing the Midwest region, including protecting the Great Lakes, improving educational and economic opportunities for disadvantaged residents, supporting cultural organizations, and improving public policies and public participation in government.

Health-related grants in the 1980s were eventually phased out, and in the early 1990s the foundation launched a program to reduce gun violence using a preventive, public health approach.

The foundation has continued to evaluate and adjust its grant making to reflect critical issues in the Great Lakes region, given room by its 1948 charter to grow and develop with the times.

Its grant making is guided by values reflected in its mission statement:
The mission of the Joyce Foundation is to support policies that improve quality of life, promote safe and healthy communities, and build a just society for the people of the Great Lakes region.

Their financial statements are online on their website and are EASILY downloadable.
http://www.joycefdn....-are/financials
900+ million dollars. Have fun....

Edited by markthesignguy, 23 June 2018 - 06:48 PM.

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign......
NRA Life Member
ISRA Life Member
🇺🇸 "Remember in November" 🗳️
Rauner, Harold, 77th HD:Airdo

#13 steveTA1983

• 1,837 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:10 PM

^^^

Keybis diving into those and finding the shell companies to link them to a source

#14 chicagoresident

• 1,594 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:51 PM

I suspect a gun control cabal formed and took over.Barack Obama used to be a board member.

If you've followed the trajectory the DNC have a very real threat against the populace uprising that really kicked off with the tea party movement (which arguably was an astroturf as well, but organically evolved views totally counter to the Koch group that set them in motion). This has changed the entire GOP, from electing Trump to the old guard Republicans stepping down. It's also transformed the entire media landscape.

The DNC astroturfed their way into the White House with Obama and ACORN and have gone on from there. The difference is rather then rounding up "useful idiots" that might form their own opinions and bite their handlers (like the tea party movement) the DNC astroturfers hold everyone under carefully orchestrated control. Events are rehearsed, staff is provided, media events are run like a choreographed production, etc.

Actual populace movements like BLM, Antifa, and Occupy Wallstreet are intentionally watered down with vague political demands so they don't gain momentum beyond the optics of showing fake dissidence. Unlike the tea partiers they keep the useful idiots making trouble, not running for office. But statist movements like March for our lives, Everytown, MDA, etc. have laser focus. And they have very well groomed vetted candidates that are running in elections all across the country.

On another note NPR even had to issue a retraction https://www.washingt...ntrol-activist/ when they claimed Shannon Watts was a stay at home mom.

Edited by chicagoresident, 23 June 2018 - 08:56 PM.

#15 G214me

• 1,509 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 09:49 PM

Excellent research work Steve, Thanks for the info.

#16 steveTA1983

• 1,837 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 09:55 PM

Excellent research work Steve, Thanks for the info.

#17 steveTA1983

• 1,837 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 05:43 PM

They dont like truth bombs :). This could be an Achilles heel once more is dropped

1QDGRsl.jpg

Edited by steveTA1983, 24 June 2018 - 05:43 PM.

#18 steveTA1983

• 1,837 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 06:11 PM

Got the direct link to Everytown through a little research

I just spotted this (didn’t pay much attention to it at first)

MTxVXlBl.jpg

And BOOM!

8xhj4dcl.jpg
UBGxU5gl.jpg

#19 steveTA1983

• 1,837 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 07:36 PM

Small article about this done awhile back. Got no publicity. Turns out they were right.

http://www.thecoachs...-lives.html?m=1

Follow the money.

Its a strange political fact, but nearly every major anti-gun group has been a front group. The NRA is maligned 24/7 and yet its completely obvious whom it represents. Despite the efforts to tie it to everyone from firearms manufacturers to the Russians (if you cant tie any random Republican thing to the Russians these days, you wont be working at the Washington Post or CNN for very long), it represents its five million members. Anti-gun groups tend to represent shadowy networks.

Take Everytown, the noisiest and most dishonest anti-gun group on the scene. The one consistent thing about anti-gun groups is that that they are usually the opposite of what their name says they are.

After all, It's for Your Own Good!

Everytown for Gun Safety was formed out of two other groups: Moms Demand Action and Mayors Against Illegal Guns. Both are actually front groups for Michael Bloomberg, the lefty billionaire and former boss of the Big Apple, who used New York City resources to host at least one of its websites.

So Everytown is really New York City.

March for Our Lives is on every cable channel, but who runs it? The photogenic teen fronts are out front. But its obvious to everyone that a bunch of teens dont have the resources and skills to coordinate a nationwide movement. Instead its the experienced activists who are actually running things..............

Edited by steveTA1983, 25 June 2018 - 06:56 AM.

#20 TRJ

• 8,199 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 06:20 AM

https://www.frontpag...niel-greenfield

I did a little checking around. Daniel Greenfield wrote the article I posted above along with the excerpt that Steve posted. The site that hosted the article originally is hosted by the David Horowitz Freedom Center. Horowitz used to hang out with the Black Panthers and became conservative as he aged. At this point he seems to have jumped the line from conservative to Far Right. There's a number of accusations out there about Horowitz not providing citations to back up his claims. I say all this because it means we absolutely need to verify the document trail before tossing it out there as TRUTH. It would seem that Greenfield did a good job of identifying the people involved in this and spelling out their motivations, but it's possible that a "truth bomb" isn't what got Steve twitter blocked. It's possible that he lobbed unsubstantiated something recognized as far right propaganda. We've got the names and stuff, so checking their work should be easier. 

If it's all true, we'll need to re-label the kids who march as the Muppet Babies. Someone who can draw could make a spectacular political cartoon of Bloomberg running his hand up Ms. Piggy's  Hogg's backside making him talk. 

Edited by TRJ, 25 June 2018 - 06:36 AM.

#21 steveTA1983

• 1,837 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 06:54 AM

^^^^
I was sent Everytown’s 2015 tax info last night. All 45 pages of it. Anyone here good at looking at that stuff to dissect it? It lists lots of names, other companies, who they gave grants to, etc. example: they gave a $10k grant to Center for American Progress (John “Skippy” Podesta’s group)

UHHXXMB.jpg

#22 Xwing

• Members
  • 8,961 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:53 AM

Yes.  They are nothing but useful shills for Bloomberg.  He keeps on creating new groups (all under the same management) to give the illusion of more popularity.  Bloomberg is the expert at astroturf.

NRA Lifetime Member
IGOLD 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
CCW - 50 State Firearm Laws: (Android), (iPhone/iPad)
Posted anti-gun business listing: (Android), (iPhone/iPad)
Gun Range Tools & Logs: (Android), (iPhone/iPad)
Illinois Government: (Android), (iPhone/iPad)

#23 steveTA1983

• 1,837 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 08:11 AM

hsjKK0W.jpg
QTJnMGZ.jpg
5ze3XeZ.jpg
qJ4avdJ.jpg
rp0iTmf.jpg

#24 steveTA1983

• 1,837 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 08:16 AM

tk9QLhO.jpg
5jUQcQN.jpg
ATDW3dn.jpg
KNWjkNq.jpg
fTrpNRo.jpg

Edited by steveTA1983, 25 June 2018 - 08:17 AM.

#25 steveTA1983

• 1,837 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 08:18 AM

No6QDbH.jpg
N5iweQb.jpg
HiRAq27.jpg
rRn2sTx.jpg
VHWyuLL.jpg

Edited by steveTA1983, 25 June 2018 - 08:21 AM.

#26 steveTA1983

• 1,837 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 08:30 AM

dbq5A9b.jpg
UQ57ioS.jpg
ZPhaqt1.jpg

#27 Quiet Observer

• 1,160 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 09:05 AM

Sorry, I do not understand your reason for posting all these documents.  Apparently they indicate that anti-2A and liberal groups have common members and that the various groups work with and support each other.  That certainly is no surprize.  

We do the same.  Most of us here are members of more than one pro-2A organization.  Our various organizations may have some varying approaches and goals at times, but are pro-2A.  

Edited by Quiet Observer, 25 June 2018 - 09:05 AM.

#28 steveTA1983

• 1,837 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 09:24 AM

Top group here

ZPhaqt1l.jpg

http://www.chongandk...hong-and-koster

Look at a bunch on their team. Former OFA (Organizing For Action, Obama’s group) and almost all of them worked for the DNC

BDKQR8Fl.jpg
iV8M9All.jpg
vG16VBVl.jpg
v5LgrZxl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/icNcVhDl.jpg

#29 TRJ

• 8,199 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 09:24 AM

I think part of it is the fact that the March for Lives kids claim to have developed and planned their movement. The documents, if real, could prove that the kids aren't anything more than a different face on the same old people. Puppets. Useful idiots.

#30 steveTA1983

• 1,837 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 09:28 AM

Sorry, I do not understand your reason for posting all these documents.  Apparently they indicate that anti-2A and liberal groups have common members and that the various groups work with and support each other.  That certainly is no surprize.  
We do the same.  Most of us here are members of more than one pro-2A organization.  Our various organizations may have some varying approaches and goals at times, but are pro-2A.

Because MFOL and Everytown are supposedly non-partisan. They are, in reality, nothing more than an extension of the DNC.

Reason the documents are posted here is so others, if they wish, can also research the connections and dig up where the money is coming from and also who is associated with these groups.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users