Photo

Call to Action 2/10/2019 - Witness Slips Needed!

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 FarmHand357

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:27 PM

Gratifying to see how lopsided these results are.  This used to be pretty normal, until we faced occasional organized resistance on a few bills.  In marked contrast, I hope these numbers send a powerful message to the state legislature.

Punish the crime, not the freedom

#92 Glock23

I am no one.

• Supporting Members Team
  • 4,232 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:35 PM

Gratifying to see how lopsided these results are.  This used to be pretty normal, until we faced occasional organized resistance on a few bills.  In marked contrast, I hope these numbers send a powerful message to the state legislature.

Democrat controlled committees have shown in the past that they don't give two craps about witness slips unless they are in their favor.
** Illinois Carry - Supporting Member
** National Association for Gun Rights - Frontline Defender
** Gun Owners of America - Annual Member
** Illinois State Rifle Association - 3 year American Hero Member
** Second Amendment Foundation - Life Member
** National Rifle Association - Patron Life Member

#93 transplant

• Supporting Members Team
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:08 AM

Done

#94 JTHunter

• Members
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:31 PM

After filling out the witness slips, I came here to post about the JB thing too.  I didn't do it, but I do think it is funny :laugh: .  Why not have a little humor in these dark times?  It just shows that the average Joe thinks these politicians are a bunch of clowns.  I say leave it, and I hope they notice it in the "swamp".

That is why some of us refer to the governor as "Jabba the Hutt".  Also, like the old joke about know when a lawyer or politician was lying (their lips are moving), I've joked about the difference between Pritzker and Jabba is that Pritzker has legs. :devil:

“We, the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.” - - Abraham Lincoln

“Small minds adhere to the letter of the law; great minds dispense Justice.” - - S. C. Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

Life member NAHC, Endowment member NRA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users