Citi group will no longer do business unless gun clients conform

wjs81866

From Breitbart news

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/22/citigroup-announces-gun-control-requirements-for-clients-and-small-businesses/

In a blog post, Citi group announced:

Under this new policy, we will require new retail sector clients or partners to adhere to these best practices: (1) they don’t sell firearms to someone who hasn’t passed a background check, (2) they restrict the sale of firearms for individuals under 21 years of age, and (3) they don’t sell bump stocks or high-capacity magazines. This policy will apply across the firm, including to small business, commercial and institutional clients, as well as credit card partners, whether co-brand or private label. It doesn’t impact the ability of consumers to use their Citi cards at merchants of their choice.

Citi is the Costco membership card. Thats a problem.

List Of Citi Store Cards per Arfcom

Best Buy Card (store & Visa)

Big O Tires (store card)

Bloomingdales (store & American Express)

Brand Source (store card only)

Brooks Brothers (store & Mastercard)

ExxonMobil (store card, both personal & business)

Good Year (store card)

Home Depot (store card, Mastercard, business store card & commercial card, also lets you check to see if youre pre-approved)

Macys (store card & American Express)

Merchants Tire (store card only)

NTB Tire (store card only)

Office Depot (store card, one personal and two business cards)

Quick Lane (store card only)

Jewelers Reserve (store card only)

Ross-Simons (store card only)

Sears Card (store & Mastercard)

Shell (store & Mastercard)

Staples (Personal, Business & Commercial store card)

Tire Kingdom

Tractor Supply Company (store card, personal & business)

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/citi-store-credit-cards-list-cards-best-cards-available-easiest-cards-get/

From Breitbart news

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/22/citigroup-announces-gun-control-requirements-for-clients-and-small-businesses/

Under this new policy, we will require new retail sector clients or partners to adhere to these best practices: (1) they don’t sell firearms to someone who hasn’t passed a background check, (2) they restrict the sale of firearms for individuals under 21 years of age, and (3) they don’t sell bump stocks or high-capacity magazines. This policy will apply across the firm, including to small business, commercial and institutional clients, as well as credit card partners, whether co-brand or private label. It doesn’t impact the ability of consumers to use their Citi cards at merchants of their choice.

Citi Bank is opening themselves to lawsuits when the merchants that they pressured into such age discrimination end up violating state discrimination law such as but not limited to Oregon which prohibits age discrimination of adults aged 18 and up.

From Breitbart news

Citi Bank is opening themselves to lawsuits when the merchants that they pressured into such age discrimination end up violating state discrimination law such as but not limited to Oregon which prohibits age discrimination of adults aged 18 and up.

Age discrimination laws are not enforced. That's why it is so rampant.

My Citi accounts are closed as of today. The person I spoke with was not remotely interested in why I was closing two good sized accounts. Don't forget, we, the tax payer's of this country bailed them out to the tune of over 300 Billion in the "Too big to Fail" massacre.

Seems like grounds for a lawsuit. If I cancel my card, my credit score takes a hit. Class action, anyone?

Keep the card open or transfer the balance if you have one to a different card.

If you outright close your account, your FICO score will take a slight hit.

Keep it open and don't use it if you don't carry a balance or transfer a balance to some other card.

No class action, you closed the account and didn't establish another line of credit.

Bingo, you totally nailed it.

Seems like grounds for a lawsuit. If I cancel my card, my credit score takes a hit. Class action, anyone?

Keep the card open or transfer the balance if you have one to a different card.

If you outright close your account, your FICO score will take a slight hit.

Keep it open and don't use it if you don't carry a balance or transfer a balance to some other card.

No class action, you closed the account and didn't establish another line of credit.

Thanks

We use Discover in my household. I don't remember them getting political on anything. Also, they have top notch customer service. You talk to a real American in a real American call center. They are also very tight on fraud monitoring. If they even think there is the slightest problem, they are alerting you. They are very courteous and professional.

Archived