Antifa comes to Illinois

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 seanc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 02:28 PM

There was a news story about some elderly man who was assaulted in his car by ANTIFA. The reason - old people tended to vote Republican.

I don't have bumper stickers (none), T-shirts or caps which might elicit retribution. I can't help being old - nature took care of that. I do believe in Darwin ;)

At Christmas time, I bought a $5 red hat that said "Key West" (on vacation).  When I'd wear it, I'd get looks from the usual suspects like I was yelling racist screeds, then I'd get a second look as they'd look closer and see it didn't say MAGA.  My daughter pointed out to me the looks I was getting and she asked me to stop wearing it.  I wore it until I lost it and I miss the free agitation it caused those rotten jerks!  Just over a red hat!

"Senator if we figure out a way to make criminals obey the law, then you'll be my first call"

#32 vito

• Members
  • 1,982 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 04:38 PM

Some of us older members would not fare too well if we were physically attacked. With my history of heart disease, missing one kidney and part of a lung, a physical assault could well be life threatening. I would expect that if I perceived such an assault about to take place I would have to react in fear for my life. But I am prepared for that eventuality, even if I sincerely hope it does not occur. Maybe a few news reports with headlines like "Antifa tries to assault elderly man, five Antifa members shot dead on the street" might dissuade the street thugs just a bit. 

Retired U.S. Army and Veteran of the Vietnam conflict

NRA Life Member

Fully retired!

#33 JTHunter

• Members
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 09:38 PM

There was a news story about some elderly man who was assaulted in his car by ANTIFA. The reason - old people tended to vote Republican.

I don't have bumper stickers (none), T-shirts or caps which might elicit retribution. I can't help being old - nature took care of that. I do believe in Darwin ;)

At Christmas time, I bought a $5 red hat that said "Key West" (on vacation).  When I'd wear it, I'd get looks from the usual suspects like I was yelling racist screeds, then I'd get a second look as they'd look closer and see it didn't say MAGA.  My daughter pointed out to me the looks I was getting and she asked me to stop wearing it.  I wore it until I lost it and I miss the free agitation it caused those rotten jerks!  Just over a red hat!

If you think that hat got them cranked, imagine their reactions to things like the IGold shirt, or a pro-2A shirt that says "Gun Free Zones are KILLING Zones". :drool:  :devil:  :rofl:

“We, the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.” - - Abraham Lincoln

“Small minds adhere to the letter of the law; great minds dispense Justice.” - - S. C. Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

Life member NAHC, Endowment member NRA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users