Antifa comes to Illinois

steveTA84

There was a news story about some elderly man who was assaulted in his car by ANTIFA. The reason - old people tended to vote Republican.

I don't have bumper stickers (none), T-shirts or caps which might elicit retribution. I can't help being old - nature took care of that. I do believe in Darwin ;)

At Christmas time, I bought a $5 red hat that said "Key West" (on vacation). When I'd wear it, I'd get looks from the usual suspects like I was yelling racist screeds, then I'd get a second look as they'd look closer and see it didn't say MAGA. My daughter pointed out to me the looks I was getting and she asked me to stop wearing it. I wore it until I lost it and I miss the free agitation it caused those rotten jerks! Just over a red hat!

Some of us older members would not fare too well if we were physically attacked. With my history of heart disease, missing one kidney and part of a lung, a physical assault could well be life threatening. I would expect that if I perceived such an assault about to take place I would have to react in fear for my life. But I am prepared for that eventuality, even if I sincerely hope it does not occur. Maybe a few news reports with headlines like "Antifa tries to assault elderly man, five Antifa members shot dead on the street" might dissuade the street thugs just a bit.

There was a news story about some elderly man who was assaulted in his car by ANTIFA. The reason - old people tended to vote Republican.

I don't have bumper stickers (none), T-shirts or caps which might elicit retribution. I can't help being old - nature took care of that. I do believe in Darwin ;)

At Christmas time, I bought a $5 red hat that said "Key West" (on vacation). When I'd wear it, I'd get looks from the usual suspects like I was yelling racist screeds, then I'd get a second look as they'd look closer and see it didn't say MAGA. My daughter pointed out to me the looks I was getting and she asked me to stop wearing it. I wore it until I lost it and I miss the free agitation it caused those rotten jerks! Just over a red hat!

If you think that hat got them cranked, imagine their reactions to things like the IGold shirt, or a pro-2A shirt that says "Gun Free Zones are KILLING Zones". :drool: :devil: :rofl:

Archived