Can't edit my change of address

I went on the FOID website to change my address after moving. I made a mistake and changed the address and zipcode but left the name of the city as my old address (my mistake). I received a letter from the ISP about the the address not matching my drivers license. When I log on the website and change the city name from Bloomington to Heyworth it will not allow me to save the information and shows the following message: "The county "IL" is not valid for the state of Illinois". The county entered is McLean. I have tried to delete all of the information and re-enter all of the information but it still gives me the same message. I tried to call the number for assistance only to get cut off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Having similar issues on my end. In my circumstance, the 'drop downs' for Country and State are empty with no options. Thus, I cannot fill in any of the required information. I've tried in multiple web browsers, turned off all browser extensions and run in safe mode. Same as user above; call in number for assistance has not been fruitful. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried the lastes suggestion of clearing all information, saving, logging out, logging back in, re-entering the information and saving. It still gives me the same error message.

I have been having the same problem for a month now, I was wondering if you have managed to resolve the issue?

On my end - drop downs are still not working as they should. I'll continue to try different web based avenues in conjunction with calling the ISP Firearm Services Bureau. While working through the address change headaches - curious if my FOID is still valid? For example, can I still utilize the FOID card to make online purchases of ammo, firearms, etc? Or will the seller and/or receiving FFL reject me?

Edit: As current, my ISP FOID main page says 'Rejected' due to my change of address entry mistake.

Thank you for the assistance. Kind regards.

Edited by brrrretta

• 5 weeks later...