Wait time for CCL at this point?

mathewg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to Illinois Carry. I'm really frustrated and don't know here to turn to. If this should be a seperate topic please let m know and I'll create one. I applied for my CCL on 7/21/18 without prints and I still don't have anything yet.

Here's what I've done so far:

I've called more times than I can count and haven't gotten through to anyone. Everyday for the past week for sure and many times before since December.

I've emailed twice with no response.

I was told in a Facebook group to reach out to my State Rep even if they're anti-gun. I've done this. They sounded sympathetic. Took down my info, asked a bunch of questions that made me think they've dealt with this issue before but they claim nobody's gotten back to them. (Fred Crespo is my rep)

By checking the source code it says submitted so I can tell that they haven't even looked at my application yet. Also, I renewed my FOID during this time on 10/30/18 and it was approved and set back before Thanksgiving.

So what gives with the CCL? Does anyone know what it would take so long just to look at it? Is there anything else I can do?

I applied Dec 9th. As of today I am still under review. I see some talking about the inspect element. When I hover over any part of my CCL status nothing comes up that I can right click on. Am I doing something wrong? Some other problem?

When I place the cursor on "under review" nothing happens. The cursor does not change appearance like I would expect of something that you right click to open.

If I place the cursor on "under review" then hold down the left mouse button I can highlight "under review" but if I then right click I do not get anything that says "inspect element".

Wonder if I have some other setting on my computer preventing me from checking this? Oh well still "under review".

My main question is I submitted my application on 12/12/18 and still under review but when I highlight and right click I get (.SUBMITTED, QC_VERIFIED, APPROVED) Does that just mean it hasent moved since SUBMITTED is the only thing in black and everything else is grayed out?

When inspecting element for my renewal during initial submission, it lists on the right the stages which seem to be "Submitted," "QC Verified," and " Approved." But, my status was simply "Submitted" "Under review." It will move to "QC Verified" "Under Review" and then to "Approved" "Under review." After that the status should be Active once they mail out the card. What you describe is the stages of the application. You are still in the submitted stage. See Below. This is my "status" at this point. Just waiting to go active. It's been two days since I noticed it was "approved."

<span class="APPROVED">Under Review</span>

New (non-renewal) CCL without prints:

Applied: 9/10/2018

QC verified: 11/15/2018 (approximate, I wasn't checking every day, this is the first day I saw QC verified via inspect element)

Approved :11/30/2018 (approximate, as above)

Active: 12/31/2018 (actual)

Card still not in hand, I called yesterday (1/16/2019) and was told that they had printing vendor problems. Phone rep said that my card was "probably at the printers" right now and I could expect delivery by the end of month. Currently at 128 days and counting. I set my [low] expectation for 140 days back in September but it may be even more than that. Shrug.

Rep was helpful, although hold time was 35 mins. Email was a no-go, the form required a 13 digit CCL number and the new CCLs are 10 digits according to my Active CCL on the ISPFSB website.

Card still not in hand, I called yesterday (1/16/2019) and was told that they had printing vendor problems. Phone rep said that my card was "probably at the printers" right now and I could expect delivery by the end of month.

Hmmm, I thought printing was done in house. Did this change?

No idea. That's what I was told though. "It's at the printers."

I was having some issues with the inspect element procedure. So a buddy of mine helped me get things straightened out. I have three screens and use my computer for some communication related hobbies. Apparently that was causing some issue.

I was QC verified-under review next I was QC verified-approved now I am back to QC verified-under review.

Is this unusual, or a cause for alarm?

I was having some issues with the inspect element procedure. So a buddy of mine helped me get things straightened out. I have three screens and use my computer for some communication related hobbies. Apparently that was causing some issue.I was QC verified-under review next I was QC verified-approved now I am back to QC verified-under review.Is this unusual, or a cause for alarm?

Under review is a general term you were under across all status changes. Your status would have been submitted, qc verified, approved and finally active.

Archived