Attorney Gerneral Holder

Mac

Attorney General Holder had a new conference today according to the Chicago tribune. Holder announced that federal agents arrested some 700 suspected mexican drug cartel people working in this country. Holder stated that the assault weapons ban should be re-instated to help reduce the bloodshed in Mexico. Holder says" US officials have a responsibility to make sure mexican police are not fighting substancial numbers of weapons or fighting against AK47's or similar kinds of weapons that have been flowing to Mexico."

Just FYI

Mac

Too bad he's not concerned about Afghanistan and our troops - he should be interested in reducing the bloodshed there.

GF - he care's nothing about the entire Constitution, let alone the 2A.

It is really pathetic that the only ones that were named to the posts of the Obama Cabinet, either care nothing for the constitution of the United States or care less for the rights of us citizens. Well, I could not care less about what the federal system has to say. They are going to end up far worst that the clowns in Illinois government.

Mac

Too bad he's not concerned about Afghanistan and our troops - he should be interested in reducing the bloodshed there.

GF - he care's nothing about the entire Constitution, let alone the 2A.

It is really pathetic that the only ones that were named to the posts of the Obama Cabinet, either care nothing for the constitution of the United States or care less for the rights of us citizens. Well, I could not care less about what the federal system has to say. They are going to end up far worst that the clowns in Illinois government.

Mac

It does seem like we're sending Washington the worst that Illinois has to offer. Barry, Rahm, and even Arnie Duncan as Secretary of Education. Sorry America, we didn't mean to. :lips sealed:

Attorney General Holder had a new conference today according to the Chicago tribune. Holder announced that federal agents arrested some 700 suspected mexican drug cartel people working in this country. Holder stated that the assault weapons ban should be re-instated to help reduce the bloodshed in Mexico. Holder says" US officials have a responsibility to make sure mexican police are not fighting substancial numbers of weapons or fighting against AK47's or similar kinds of weapons that have been flowing to Mexico."

Just FYI

Mac

Personally I don't give a damn how many Mexicans get killed, what kind of weapons are used or where they came from. Only concern I have is that they die on their side of the border and no tax dollars get used to patch them up.

Imho the easiest way to stop the s$$t on the border is to start posting the old Uncle Sam I Want You signs with new wording, Cross the Line, Your A$$ Is Mine, and then enforce it with gunships and troops if they don't understand.

Eric Holder is a lying sack, using the straw man of Mexican violence to grab guns here. This is the chosen spin that's going to be spoon fed to the media, over and over, whether anyone believes it or not.

Logic would dictate that the coming storm of Mexican violence REINFORCES the need for arms. Disarming the law abiding does nothing to curb crime stateside...so, taking guns away from Americans is going to make Mexico a better neigborhood?

BULLLSHEEEEIIITTT!!!

Who are these alleged smugglers anyway??? Gangs of illegals, that aside from having no right to be here, also can't lawfully PURCHASE GUNS EITHER!!! This whole spin story is BULLLSHHHEEEEIIITTT!!! No citizen of the UNITED STATES in his right mind is sending hardware to that fracas, but Obama and Holder intend to keep repeating that lie to justify their agenda.

This is a call to arms, on every front. The nation is being violently invaded, and the Obama response is to disarm US!!!

I know everyone here is already involved in grassroots efforts, but time to turn it from calm to shrill in the scale of urgency.

The clock isn't just ticking, the alarm is going off!!!

Colonel.....

I will admit that it's time for the taxpayers in America stand up to these thieves and say NO! If the government did not have all this tax revenue to give away to corrupt lending institutions, where would they be now. It is so easy for them to stea... uh, uh, mmmmm appropriate monies for their projects when they have control of it. Well, what would happen to this government of every single taxpayer would not sent in the taxes that are owed. As far as I am concerned, the government owes the tax payers big time, not the other way around.

I really wonder when the American People are going to react in a possitive way in the handling of this fiasco. Government has got to change for the people, for the betterment of the people, not the banks, fanny mac, freddy mac, GM, Chrylsler, pakistan but the good honest folks of the USA. We should come first, it is our country, our money and our lives at stake. I sometimes wondert what my grandchildren will have when they grow up. It truly scares me to think about it.

Mac

Eric Holder is a lying sack, using the straw man of Mexican violence to grab guns here. This is the chosen spin that's going to be spoon fed to the media, over and over, whether anyone believes it or not.

Logic would dictate that the coming storm of Mexican violence REINFORCES the need for arms. Disarming the law abiding does nothing to curb crime stateside...so, taking guns away from Americans is going to make Mexico a better neigborhood?

BULLLSHEEEEIIITTT!!!

Who are these alleged smugglers anyway??? Gangs of illegals, that aside from having no right to be here, also can't lawfully PURCHASE GUNS EITHER!!! This whole spin story is BULLLSHHHEEEEIIITTT!!! No citizen of the UNITED STATES in his right mind is sending hardware to that fracas, but Obama and Holder intend to keep repeating that lie to justify their agenda.

This is a call to arms, on every front. The nation is being violently invaded, and the Obama response is to disarm US!!!

I know everyone here is already involved in grassroots efforts, but time to turn it from calm to shrill in the scale of urgency.

Colonel.....

Totally agree with you on this. Assualt = Evil if thats the case Holder is Evil= Assualt on our 2nd ammendment rights. Just one more attack to disarm the American citizen, and open the boarders north and south. How anyone could vote to confirm this sack.... I don't know. I send off emails daily I feel that I have to, and have to do more. Stand up and let everyone know whats going on. Sad that a lot of people sit passively by then wonder where their freedoms went.

• 3 weeks later...

BULLLSHEEEEIIITTT!!!

Colonel.....

I see that Holder and Napolition are meeting with their Mexican counterparts discussing the boarder problem and "assualt weapons" Holder did say that assualt weapon ban was NOT going to be one of the bargaining chips. Apparetly all the dems that signed that letter to him was enough for him to back off. He said many democarts don't support the ban, instead they said they would focus on "enforcing the laws on the books". Wow did I read that right? Here's the link

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090319/ts_nm/...xico_usa_guns_1

I will admit that it's time for the taxpayers in America stand up to these thieves and say NO! If the government did not have all this tax revenue to give away to corrupt lending institutions, where would they be now. It is so easy for them to stea... uh, uh, mmmmm appropriate monies for their projects when they have control of it. Well, what would happen to this government of every single taxpayer would not sent in the taxes that are owed. As far as I am concerned, the government owes the tax payers big time, not the other way around.

I really wonder when the American People are going to react in a possitive way in the handling of this fiasco. Government has got to change for the people, for the betterment of the people, not the banks, fanny mac, freddy mac, GM, Chrylsler, pakistan but the good honest folks of the USA. We should come first, it is our country, our money and our lives at stake. I sometimes wondert what my grandchildren will have when they grow up. It truly scares me to think about it.

Mac

Well said, Mac. I would like to add about the banks. They are taxpayers too, however they made insane bets on questionable securities. The best thing they could have done was let them go belly up. That would be all the incentive anyone would need to be more careful with their investments. Wouldn't take long to weed out the greedy and the incompetent. Of course the fallout that landed on everyone else would have been bad, however it wouldn't have been the end of the world. We're stretching the dollar pretty thin with all these bailouts.

Does anyone else find it a little sickening when someone from the Federal Reserve gets on TV and talks about how "we need to get this deflation under control". While deflation does have it's problems it is only happening because the currency has been artificially inflated by cheap credit. The solution to the current crisis is the cause of the next one. :frantics: :rofl:

I see that Holder and Napolition are meeting with their Mexican counterparts discussing the boarder problem and "assualt weapons" Holder did say that assualt weapon ban was NOT going to be one of the bargaining chips. Apparetly all the dems that signed that letter to him was enough for him to back off. He said many democarts don't support the ban, instead they said they would focus on "enforcing the laws on the books". Wow did I read that right?

Yeah, you read it right. It's really good news. But I am wary of him, regardless of what he says. I trust that others are, too.

By the way, Cuernavaca is a beautiful place.

On the news this morning I noticed they were showing munitions that were confiscated during a raid in Mexico.. There were Issued Grenades in the mix of stuff that they were displaying. I don't think those came from a gun show. lol I think the problem is much bigger. Im glad to see they slipped up on that pic this morning. Any soldier knows our stuff when they see our markings on it. Hopefully people will figure out that they are trying to disarm us rather than help the overall situation.

Just FYI

Mac

I urge Mr. Holder to document one of these AK-47's that ended up in criminals hands in Mexico that started its journey as a lawfully owned here in the united states. Once he has then explain why a ban on U.S. semi-automatic firearms in anyway will have any influence over drug cartel people and why Americans should give up their rights to appease a foreign county.

Is it lawful for Mr. Holder to be Attorney General and an ambassador from Mexico at the same time?

Just FYI

Mac

I urge Mr. Holder to document one of these AK-47's that ended up in criminals hands in Mexico that started its journey as a lawfully owned here in the united states. Once he has then explain why a ban on U.S. semi-automatic firearms in anyway will have any influence over drug cartel people and why Americans should give up their rights to appease a foreign county.

Is it lawful for Mr. Holder to be Attorney General and an ambassador from Mexico at the same time?

Even if he could, it's still a dumb argument. Does he also intend to take away everyone's car because formerly American cars (bought legally through American car dealers) are being used in drug wars down in Mexico? After all, evil San Diego used car dealers frequently ship the lower tier of trade-ins to Mexico.

Grenades found in Chicago stop

Police confiscate weapons, explosives

March 20, 2009 10:25 PM | 3 Comments

A traffic stop by Chicago police overnight led to two arrests and the confiscation of 11 weapons, ammunition and hand grenades, authorities said this evening.

Officers assigned to a Surgical Strike Team mission Thursday night pulled over a car containing two men after witnessing the driver make an illegal turn at 63rd Street and Western Avenue, according to police News Affairs.

Police saw a weapon in the car and arrested the two men. After getting permission to search the men's homes, police seized a total of 11 guns -- a shotgun, three rifles and seven handguns -- along with two hand grenades and multiple boxes of ammunition.

Michael Hickey, 32 of the 5300 block of South Maplewood Avenue was charged today with aggravated use of a weapon, unlawful use of a weapon and two counts involving registration of firearms, police said.

David Hamros, 34, of the 5300 block of South Maplewood Avenue, was charged with seven counts of unlawful use of a weapon and traffic offenses, police said.

Both men are scheduled to appear for bond hearings on Saturday.

--Heywood Hoffman

Yas Sarcasm here : What gun show sells grenades? :frantics:

Securing our borders has got to be the number one concern of the U.S. How about we start with bringing all of our soldiers and materiel home from all the stinking heck holes they are stuck in around the country and put them to work where they truly are needed defendng our country from intruders.

Regarding Mexico...it ain't just drugs and Mexicans coming across the border...

Securing our borders has got to be the number one concern of the U.S. How about we start with bringing all of our soldiers and materiel home from all the stinking heck holes they are stuck in around the country and put them to work where they truly are needed defendng our country from intruders.

Regarding Mexico...it ain't just drugs and Mexicans coming across the border...

True, but our "government" doesn't want to talk about that. Heaven forbid it gets out that there is a REAL threat coming in as well. (You know, terrorists!) (Oh, I forgot - we aren't supposed to use that word anymore. <_< )

Archived