CCLRB

Ken911

Well FINALLY! That only took me 19 months but I'm active. I got a letter today stating word for word...

"The Board has notified the Department that it has determined by a preponderance of the evidence that you do not pose a danger to yourself or others/are not a threat to public safety, and are, therefore, eligible for a Conceal Carry License."

WTH? This is what held me up for 19 months? Unbelievable Illinois, unbelievable. Where did they get this idea that I was a possible danger to myself? Whatever, I'm finally active just awaiting my card in the mail.

Congrats

Well FINALLY! That only took me 19 months but I'm active. I got a letter today stating word for word...

"The Board has notified the Department that it has determined by a preponderance of the evidence that you do not pose a danger to yourself or others/are not a threat to public safety, and are, therefore, eligible for a Conceal Carry License."

WTH? This is what held me up for 19 months? Unbelievable Illinois, unbelievable. Where did they get this idea that I was a possible danger to myself? Whatever, I'm finally active just awaiting my card in the mail.

Congrats

Thanks Boogie190

• 2 weeks later...

OMG my IC people, I just checked my isp status and I am back to under review from under board review!!!! I hope its no mistake. applied 9/2015. update: did the inspect element and says APPROVED!!!!!! YES!!!!!

Congratulation! This is VERY good news!!

Big thanks to you Molly B and all the other IC members who have answered my questions over and over again. I appreciate all the valuable information you all have shared. I will continue to visit IC and provide information for those asking questions as well for i was once lost and now i am found!!! Lol.

Will isp provide me information regarding why or who put me under board review ?

OMG my IC people, I just checked my isp status and I am back to under review from under board review!!!! I hope its no mistake. applied 9/2015. update: did the inspect element and says APPROVED!!!!!! YES!!!!!

Congrats Anaya! My card finally came today too!!

Maybe their moving at a decent pace now. Maybe

• 1 month later...

I guess the board over ruled my objection, jus checked ISP web site and it says I'm back under review. I called ISP and was informed that I've been back under regular review since friday. Took 19 months to find out I'm not a threat to myself or others. All this over a domestic case that was expunged in 2005 but some how when i used the old address it was attached to my name. I Have No criminal record at all. Any how, I have all my holsters, firearms, magazine holders, knives, flash light and Critical Defense Ammo ready to carry.. Thanks Molly and everyone on the site, reading the stories and wait times really helped out a lot.. #WaitingOnLicense #2A :frantics: :laugh:

Applied 5/31/2016

Under Board Review 7/8/2016

Back Under Review 12/16/2016

I guess the board over ruled my objection, jus checked ISP web site and it says I'm back under review. I called ISP and was informed that I've been back under regular review since friday. Took 19 months to find out I'm not a threat to myself or others. All this over a domestic case that was expunged in 2005 but some how when i used the old address it was attached to my name. I Have No criminal record at all. Any how, I have all my holsters, firearms, magazine holders, knives, flash light and Critical Defense Ammo ready to carry.. Thanks Molly and everyone on the site, reading the stories and wait times really helped out a lot.. #WaitingOnLicense #2A :frantics: :laugh:

Applied 5/31/2016

CONGRATULATIONS!

Applied 5/31/2016

CONGRATULATIONS!

thanks molly

Applied w/Prints 5/31/15

Under Board Review 7/8/15

Under Review 12/16/16

Inspect Element APPROVED 12/19/16

ACTIVE 12/23/16

19 MONTHS Great Xmas Gift from ISP

:frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :drool:

Great News for sure.

So glad it didn't get you down.

Yours will be a great year in '17

That Wally Walk will feel so good too......

Be sure to post about it in the Wally thread and let us know what you did!

Merry Christmas

Archived