Rep Daniel Didech event on 3/2

steveTA84

I would ask him what his definition of the 2A is and proceed to eat him alive on whatever ridiculous response he comes up with. Embarrass him in front of his base.

His base is just like him. Fact based arguments in favor of the 2nd wont work. You need to make it personal (emotional). Youd be there in the flesh, steer towards how making you subject to a felony and making you lose a job and you family wont make anyone safe and along those lines (and its the truth)

The key is this: this legislation (all of the anti-gun stuff) wont affect the anti-gun base in any way because they dont own guns. As gun owners, showing up and being polite, being a little resentful at the fact that people like Didech want you to be made into criminals because of the type of weapons you own or having non-serialized handgun ammo puts a face and person to the argument.

Rep Didech, Im in your district and am a law abiding citizen. Many of the bills you support are geared towards turning me into a criminal. I have a family, work full time, and am also an upstanding citizen. How does legislation that makes me into a bad guy on the level with rapists and gang members/murderers keep anyone safe? Are you implying Im just like them?

Wait for response and pick it apart......

Archived