Brad Schneider, ICHV and the Moms are hosting a Gun Control Listening Tour in Deerfield - Feb 21 6:00 - 7:30pm

Rivemor

If you have a high tolerance for pounding headaches. There is a "Listening Tour" for gun control. Brad Schneider, Sara Knizhnik the new head of ICHV, The mayor of Deerfield and Alicia Schemel State Legislative Lead for Mom's Demand Action will be on the panel.

Congressman Brad Schneider is embarking on a district-wide listening tour to hear directly from constituents and community leaders about the issues that are most important to them.

They are hosting a panel discussion about gun violence prevention to learn about the legislative landscape at the local, state and federal levels.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/listening-tour-gun-violence-prevention-discussion-tickets-54888426762?fbclid=IwAR2GLr4bjD8oRY1RqAUrTStMsRzFkaLa3ktgAI71pcTtV_CIjDVldjJRqBg

Register while you have the chance! I am sure these panelists will be open-minded.

Thanks!

If you have a high tolerance for pounding headaches. There is a "Listening Tour" for gun control. Brad Schneider, Sara Knizhnik the new head of ICHV, The mayor of Deerfield and Alicia Schemel State Legislative Lead for Mom's Demand Action [/size]will be on the panel.

Congressman Brad Schneider is embarking on a district-wide listening tour to hear directly from constituents and community leaders about the issues that are most important to them.

They are hosting a panel discussion about gun violence prevention to learn about the legislative landscape at the local, state and federal levels.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/listening-tour-gun-violence-prevention-discussion-tickets-54888426762?fbclid=IwAR2GLr4bjD8oRY1RqAUrTStMsRzFkaLa3ktgAI71pcTtV_CIjDVldjJRqBg

Register while you have the chance! I am sure these panelists will be open-minded.

Thanks!

I'm willing to go too. Can you see where his contributions come from?

If you have a high tolerance for pounding headaches. There is a "Listening Tour" for gun control. Brad Schneider, Sara Knizhnik the new head of ICHV, The mayor of Deerfield and Alicia Schemel State Legislative Lead for Mom's Demand Action [/size]will be on the panel. Congressman Brad Schneider is embarking on a district-wide listening tour to hear directly from constituents and community leaders about the issues that are most important to them.They are hosting a panel discussion about gun violence prevention to learn about the legislative landscape at the local, state and federal levels. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/listening-tour-gun-violence-prevention-discussion-tickets-54888426762?fbclid=IwAR2GLr4bjD8oRY1RqAUrTStMsRzFkaLa3ktgAI71pcTtV_CIjDVldjJRqBg Register while you have the chance! I am sure these panelists will be open-minded. Thanks!

https://www.opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/contributors?cid=N00033101&cycle=2018&recs=100&type=I

If you have a high tolerance for pounding headaches. There is a "Listening Tour" for gun control. Brad Schneider, Sara Knizhnik the new head of ICHV, The mayor of Deerfield and Alicia Schemel State Legislative Lead for Mom's Demand Action [/size]will be on the panel. Congressman Brad Schneider is embarking on a district-wide listening tour to hear directly from constituents and community leaders about the issues that are most important to them.They are hosting a panel discussion about gun violence prevention to learn about the legislative landscape at the local, state and federal levels. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/listening-tour-gun-violence-prevention-discussion-tickets-54888426762?fbclid=IwAR2GLr4bjD8oRY1RqAUrTStMsRzFkaLa3ktgAI71pcTtV_CIjDVldjJRqBg Register while you have the chance! I am sure these panelists will be open-minded. Thanks!

https://www.opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/contributors?cid=N00033101&cycle=2018&recs=100&type=I

Checkout Didech's contributions

post-1261-0-71014000-1550109155_thumb.jpg

The only time he comes to my AO is when he needs to remind the blind D voters what he looks like.

He doesn't give a rat's donkey about the folks north of the $1,000/plate region.

I also know that any correspondence will result in a "I respect the 2nd Amendment... BUT" , the reference to rigged anti-rights psuedo-studies funded by billionaires, and platitudes about how "law enforcement supports gun control" that somehow fails to differentiate between the appointed administrators - usually members of the Joyce supported IACP* - and the street cops who appreciate and respect lawfully armed citizens and differentiate them from illegally armed criminals.

Someone from his district should ask him why there's an anti-2A person on the panel but no pro-2A person.

3, actually.

Rosenthal tried to sneak through the Deerfield AWB, Schemel is the Chief Mommy in Springfield and yeah, the other one.

Someone from his district should ask him why there's an anti-2A person on the panel but no pro-2A person.

Don't you know that "open and honest" doesn't apply to dissenting ideas - at least those that don't toe the liberal line?

The only time he comes to my AO is when he needs to remind the blind D voters what he looks like.

He doesn't give a rat's donkey about the folks north of the $1,000/plate region.

I also know that any correspondence will result in a "I respect the 2nd Amendment... BUT" , the reference to rigged anti-rights psuedo-studies funded by billionaires, and platitudes about how "law enforcement supports gun control" that somehow fails to differentiate between the appointed administrators - usually members of the Joyce supported IACP* - and the street cops who appreciate and respect lawfully armed citizens and differentiate them from illegally armed criminals.

But, he needs there votes. We need to make sure They know Brad's strong support for aggressive gun control and other far leftist positions. This meeting needs to be filmed. I will be out of town but I do have some fact sheets I could share. Anyone who will be there contact me in messaging.

I'll be out of town, but I'll state it again. I have updated fact sheets you can use to counter any misinformation. Message me on the board for a link.

missing is this:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/29/john-lott-jr-adam-lankford-botched-study-claiming-/

A shock 2016 study argued that the U.S. accounted for nearly one-third of all mass shootings, sparking global headlines about the dangers of an American gun culture.

Now another researcher says the original study “botched” the data.

John R. Lott Jr., president of the Crime Prevention Research Center, crunched the numbers and said his count shows that the U.S. had less than 3 percent of the world’s mass public shootings over a 15-year period.

That is smaller than the 4.6 percent of the world’s population that the U.S. accounts for — and way less than the 31 percent of global mass shooters that Adam Lankford, a professor at the University of Alabama, claimed in his widely publicized studies.

“If you fix the data, you get the opposite result from him,” Mr. Lott said. “He has the United States way out there, all by itself in terms of mass public shootings. He’s simply wrong. The United States, when I go through this, ranks 58th in the world in the rate of mass public shootings and 62nd in the world in terms of murders from mass public shootings.”

Mr. Lott said he tried to get Mr. Lankford to disclose his data but the professor won’t share it with him or other researchers, making it impossible to double-check the original claims or to figure out why Mr. Lott’s numbers are so different.

"Mr. Lott said he tried to get Mr. Lankford to disclose his data but the professor won’t share it with him or other researchers, making it impossible to double-check the original claims or to figure out why Mr. Lott’s numbers are so different."

On a whim? I'll bet he excluded "undeveloped" countries, like most grabbers.

Register while you have the chance!

That location is part of the park district, it's a public facility. They cannot turn you away, unless the occupancy has been exceeded.

Been there, done that.

THey can keep you from speaking though, been THERE, done that. Pre-screening questions is a usual tactic.

I've asked the event why they are liars and hypocrites. I asked them if they truly want a debate on the subject, why do they only have far left anti-gun, anti-2A ACTIVISTS, including the Rep, on the panel. I further asked how they expect to have a valid iscussionw ith just one, far left, radical bviewpoint on the panel.

Doubt I'll get an answer.

Archived