Commissioner Boykin: United Nations Will Solve Chicago's Violence

mauserme

. They'd have no problem kicking our doors, shooting our dogs and us just because. Never mind they'd all be speaking German or simply not exist it weren't for those American hillbillies that saved their *****.

Actually they'd be speaking Arabic (and so would we) if it wasn't for the Catholic Church's role in the battle of Lepanto. Thank God for that!

Chicago could try locking up the violent criminals.I know, sounds crazy, but it might work.

They could give it 25-30 years and see if the crime rate goes down.If not then they can let all the criminals back out on the streets and try something else.

Part of the problem is that NOBODY up there wants to cough up the taxes necessary to pay for more prisons or for the costs involved in such a venture (guard pay, food/medical for inmates, etc.).

Better that the more violent criminals get a .22 behind the ear. Unfortunately, "Baldy" Quinn put an end to that.

"The dead don't fight back."

Weed out the most violent with public executions and the less violent will become even LESS violent so they don't meet that "threshold".

https://patch.com/illinois/chicago/u-n-officials-will-come-chicago-address-violence-report

Chicago police Superintendent Eddie Johnson laughed at the proposal during a Friday news conference.

"I appreciate the commissioner's energy," Johnson said. "But I think that, first of all, the U.N. has no jurisdiction in Chicago — none."

Boykin is acting as if all federal resources have been exhausted, but Chicago doesn't avail itself of federal resources. They could be turning all of these felons caught with firearms over for federal prosecution, but they never do.

I think that Chicago, Cook Country and Illinois could off-load a lot of the costs simply by charging criminals with federal crimes, where applicable and letting the U.S. District Attorney prosecute the cases.

I also think that when the offenders are found guilty they end up in federal prison instead of state prison or Cook County Jail.

The problem with this though is that the Chicago Democratic Machine loses a significant political lever that keeps them in power. Or another way of putting it is that they would anger the relatives of the criminals and they would lose votes to whatever politician would preach "over-incarceration" and promise to take control back from the feds.

As if Cook County's justice system isnt lenient enough as it is - there are always outspoken "leaders" calling for "restorative justice" and "community justice" which are just code words for abandoning the rule of law and using the left's idea of "Social Justice" to judge whether crimes really are crimes or not.

So given the ever-present threat of some politician coming along and preaching this idea to the residents of Chicago's most dangerous neighborhoods, I don't see Chicago or Cook County using federal resources. It would just anger their constituents.

My guess is foreigners driving white Humvees and wearing bright blue helmets carrying no live ammo are not going to solve the problem in Chicago.

I'm just curious...if they did have live ammo...how long will it take BLM to freak out if a black criminal is shot by a UN "peacekeeper"?

It would depend on the color of the shooter.

Boykin is acting as if all federal resources have been exhausted, but Chicago doesn't avail itself of federal resources. They could be turning all of these felons caught with firearms over for federal prosecution, but they never do.

I think that Chicago, Cook Country and Illinois could off-load a lot of the costs simply by charging criminals with federal crimes, where applicable and letting the U.S. District Attorney prosecute the cases.

I also think that when the offenders are found guilty they end up in federal prison instead of state prison or Cook County Jail.

The problem with this though is that the Chicago Democratic Machine loses a significant political lever that keeps them in power. Or another way of putting it is that they would anger the relatives of the criminals and they would lose votes to whatever politician would preach "over-incarceration" and promise to take control back from the feds.

As if Cook County's justice system isnt lenient enough as it is - there are always outspoken "leaders" calling for "restorative justice" and "community justice" which are just code words for abandoning the rule of law and using the left's idea of "Social Justice" to judge whether crimes really are crimes or not.

So given the ever-present threat of some politician coming along and preaching this idea to the residents of Chicago's most dangerous neighborhoods, I don't see Chicago or Cook County using federal resources. It would just anger their constituents.

You said "I think that Chicago, Cook Country and Illinois could off-load a lot of the costs simply by charging criminals with federal crimes, where applicable and letting the U.S. District Attorney prosecute the cases."

Agreed! Nothing to it. Here's Wayne Lapierre's video again using Chicago as an example of how to fix the problem. Nothing to it.

https://www.nratv.com/series/wayne-lapierre/episode/wayne-lapierre-season-1-episode-1-how-to-stop-violent-crime

ISRA Thursday Bulletin - December 21, 2017

Executive Directors Message
Cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin may have hit on an idea that will bring 99% of the people of Illinois together. Last week, Boykin flew to New York and asked United Nations Assistant Secretary-General Fernandez-Taranto to send UN troops to Chicago to help quell the violence. Boykin points out that the UN sent troops in the conflict between the Tutsis and the Hutus in Rwanda. If I recall correctly, the UN troops mostly watched while somewhere between 500,000 and 1,000,000 people were murdered in a 100-day period. No one actually knows how many were killed under the watchful eye of the UN. The murders go on to this day. Every morning, trucks go out and pick up the bodies for disposal. The reason such an action would bring everyone together is that we will all be shooting at the despised UN troops. In fact, I think we should prepare. The first step is to print targets with UN helmets in the 10 ring. It could be a fundraiser for us. In the meantime, Commissioner Boykin might stop by the Chicago Public Library and do a little research.

Am I reading this wrong or is "King" Richard being sarcastic? Prepare to shoot the blue hats in the head?

Cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin may have hit on an idea that will bring 99% of the people of Illinois together. Last week, Boykin flew to New York and asked United Nations Assistant Secretary-General Fernandez-Taranto to send UN troops to Chicago to help quell the violence. Boykin points out that the UN sent troops in the conflict between the Tutsis and the Hutus in Rwanda. If I recall correctly, the UN troops mostly watched while somewhere between 500,000 and 1,000,000 people were murdered in a 100-day period. No one actually knows how many were killed under the watchful eye of the UN. The murders go on to this day. Every morning, trucks go out and pick up the bodies for disposal. The reason such an action would bring everyone together is that we will all be shooting at the despised UN troops. In fact, I think we should prepare. The first step is to print targets with UN helmets in the 10 ring. It could be a fundraiser for us. In the meantime, Commissioner Boykin might stop by the Chicago Public Library and do a little research.

Am I reading this wrong or is "King" Richard being sarcastic? Prepare to shoot the blue hats in the head?

Thanks for posting this. The text was too small in the email for me to read comfortably on my phone.

Yes you're reading and comprehending it WRONG!

Sarcasm and jest.

Archived