9/12/19 Democrat Debate !

TomKoz

Hard to see their faces with all those U.S. Flags hanging all over the place /p

Good grief...I actually just watched a few minutes of that. They all seem like robot actors...Joe is whacked....but at least he uttered the word Constitution. Kamala.....phony as a 3 dollar bill. Thats as far as I could handle watching.

The Fudds better take notice, they are coming for your guns going after the ones they list now is only the start if they get their way!

And to celebrate, I think I'm going to go buy a few more lowers this weekend.

BTW been following the comment sections in a few mainstream media websites about this and those organizations are bulk censoring tons of pro-gun comments tonight while letting the most anti-gun leftist comments remain. I checked my posting history and easily 10 of the comments I replied to were nuked, and they were nothing evil, just people saying things like it's not going to happen and thanks for showing your true intentions.

Someone says that we need to get the awb, universal bgc, and a mag ban in place now.

And then we can sit down and work on any other stuff that needs done, but we need these right now!

I thought to myself, yeah get the ball rolling and then just come in and wipe the slate clean!

I maybe wrong, I thought I heard Lightfoot say this at a presser. This is going to be there new mantra.

Someone says that we need to get the awb, universal bgc, and a mag ban in place now.And then we can sit down and work on any other stuff that needs done, but we need these right now!

I thought to myself, yeah get the ball rolling and then just come in and wipe the slate clean!

I maybe wrong, I thought I heard Lightfoot say this at a presser. This is going to be there new mantra.

And everything Lightfoot wants is already the law in Chicago and Crook County yet it hasn’t fixed the problem of criminals really not following the law.

Someone says that we need to get the awb, universal bgc, and a mag ban in place now.

And then we can sit down and work on any other stuff that needs done, but we need these right now!

Slippery slope is reality with LWW's.

They never go over the part where they’re going to get them out of the hands of the bad guys.

Ohhhh yeah, if they make a law it’s simple, we become the bad guys.

These people are literally mentally unstable. Hopefully the majority of voters see how unhinged these people are.

If they gain power this place is going to heck.

Robert Francis ORourke vows to take citizens AR-15s & AK47s !!!

Also, whats up with Bidens right eye?

Botox. Notice how that old guy basically screamed at his competition defending his plans but his brow never wiggled?

Definitely. Only his lips were able to move last night. He looked younger than when he was in office.

It was my wife's idea to watch. Of all the people on stage she said she would like to see more of Kamala. Eloquent. Where have we heard that word before?

Suburban women are a huge voice in elections now. They make decisions based on first impressions. We need to do outreach to them to educate them on things like guns, individual rights, and budget deficits.

So I have been reading a bunch of 'liberal' social media post about the debate, there is of course the devote cheerleaders that jump up and down no matter what someone with a D in front of their name says. But there is also a huge divide that just roared in, in many of the threads I have read today, there is no shortage of 'liberals' that are now saying it's over because Trump will shred everyone of those candidates in a debate and make any of them look like a clueless and speechless idiot on the debate stage (mind you these are the same people that call Trump a dolt everyday) and there were a bunch of 'liberals' saying they are done and just tossing in the towel and will vote for the Green (or another alternative) because they feel this Democratic primary is lost and has fixed the primary for Biden just like the last one was fixed for Hillary. If what I'm reading today is an indicator it apears the radical ideas, no policy but anti-Trump and pre-ordained candidates are souring their base.

Just heard this on CNN from Nadler...

A hearing on "assault Weapons" on Sept 25.

Questions dealing with confiscation and what is on the table could not be answered.

Nadler ended with "The primary focus will be to have "assault weapons" banned."

While I don't care for them myself, it might have been good to buy one in a private transaction a decade ago...

Just heard this on CNN from Nadler...

A hearing on "assault Weapons" on Sept 25.

Questions dealing with confiscation and what is on the table could not be answered.

Nadler ended with "The primary focus will be to have "assault weapons" banned."

Also a 9/18 hearing...

https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/hearings-calendar?ID=55F37147-52CC-4A3B-92DA-390DA481CA7F

Hearing: Gun Violence in America: Understanding and Reducing the Costs of Firearm Injuries and Deaths

A hearing before the Joint Economic Committee will be held on Wednesday, September 18, 2019, at 2:15 p.m., in room 210 of the Cannon House Office Building.

Witnesses

Mr. Adam Skaggs, Chief Counsel & Policy Director

Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence

New York, NY

Ms. Tina Meins, Member

Everytown Survivor Network

Washington, DC

Dr. John Lott, Jr., President

Crime Prevention Research Center

Alexandria, VA

Dr. Suzanna Hupp

Former Member of the Texas House of Representatives

Lampasas Co., Texas

Vice Chair Carolyn B. Maloney presiding.

[Livestream coming soon]

Individuals with disabilities who require an auxiliary aid or service should contact Amalia Halikias at (202) 577-9447 or email hearing@jec.senate.gov no later than 1:00 pm on Friday, September 13, 2019.

Permalink: https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2019/9/hearing-gun-violence-in-america-understanding-and-reducing-the-costs-of-firearm-injuries-and-deaths

Archived