My CCW is rejected because of insufficient hours?

bwell

Checking the status of my CCW and its rejected because of insufficient hours, I don't understand at all.... I took my 16 hour course and have all the certificates scanned and signed.

Your Concealed Carry application is incomplete. Please satisfy the following and resubmit your application:

Training Information | Fix Document
or Training Exemption Specification Insufficient Number of Training Hoursicon-checkmark.png

I don't get it, I have my instructors name correct with his CCTID and the date of the class, I have no other training exemptions...

They took my NRA basic pistol course paper just fine.

If anyone can help that would be great, I have tried calling and it's a joke....

You mentioned a 16 hour course but also taking NRA basic pistol. Probably need both checked. The OP in the thread below was an instructor, but info may be useful.

http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=61019&do=findComment&comment=993608

..."If you're ever in question about a certificate that has been rejected, you can email a copy to instructor_docs@isp.state.il.us and they will let you know what is wrong."...

Checking the status of my CCW and its rejected because of insufficient hours, I don't understand at all.... I took my 16 hour course and have all the certificates scanned and signed.

Your Concealed Carry application is incomplete. Please satisfy the following and resubmit your application:

Training Information | Fix Document

or Training Exemption Specification Insufficient Number of Training Hoursicon-checkmark.png

I don't get it, I have my instructors name correct with his CCTID and the date of the class, I have no other training exemptions...

They took my NRA basic pistol course paper just fine.

If anyone can help that would be great, I have tried calling and it's a joke....

The certificate most likely is not filled out according to the way ISP would like it filled out. The advice to email a copy to instructor_docs@isp.state.il.us is good advice. Once you have the answer from ISP, send the email to your instructor and ask to have you certificate corrected or replaced.

• 1 month later...

Only your instructor could answer that!

You signing a already signed cert would seem a not so good idea.

Who's to say WHO is signing the cert after the instructor signs it, like a blank check.

If you need a new cert, call e-mail that instructor, go visit and get it correct.

You paid your fee, if it's not a mistake on your end, he should fix it!

Re-submit and the process will start anew, good luck.......

Archived