Korean war inop relic bazooka

Colt guy

Its a nice old piece. There is a bi-pod on front and the strap has what looks to be a company name with a date printed on it which looks like 1944 or 1954. Optics are still on it,too. Looks like it may have been converted to do some kind of re-enactment or something. There is a 9volt battery and a microswitch under the grip panels with 2 wires and alligator clips,leading to the breech end of the tube. I am not sure how these were actually fired so also not sure if it is permanently disabled. I did a search and looks like a couple of these sold in the 1100 dollar range a few years ago.

Its a nice old piece. There is a bi-pod on front and the strap has what looks to be a company name with a date printed on it which looks like 1944 or 1954. Optics are still on it,too. Looks like it may have been converted to do some kind of re-enactment or something. There is a 9volt battery and a microswitch under the grip panels with 2 wires and alligator clips,leading to the breech end of the tube. I am not sure how these were actually fired so also not sure if it is permanently disabled. I did a search and looks like a couple of these sold in the 1100 dollar range a few years ago.

Sounds like it was set up to fire a model rocket motor. So yea re-enactment or just a fun toy to play with.

Archived