Mag Capacity

Ok

Last Question maybe LOL

How many of you which have a CCL and live or travel to Chicago or Cook County have been randomly stopped and checked for Magazine capacity?

How many and who (link) if you can have had the honor of having the same done to them?

How many of you have done what posters call "done something stupid' and had the Magazine capacity questioned?

Lastly, I've read this here before. How many of you have been talking to or happen upon a officer in Chicago or Cook County and the conversation goes to what handguns we are carrying? And when answering G19 did you get arrested or have the Magazine taken?

Revolvers don’t have detachable magazines so a mag limit would never apply.

For Bubbacs... I live in Chicago and have never been randomly stopped or stopped for any reason... never have gone through a magazine check. Never had the special gun squad visit when unregistered handguns were “illegal” in Chicago. Never even had any FFL even blink when I was buying one.

Chicago stays pretty cool, unless you’re doing something stupid.

Revolvers don’t have detachable magazines so a mag limit would never apply.

For Bubbacs... I live in Chicago and have never been randomly stopped or stopped for any reason... never have gone through a magazine check. Never had the special gun squad visit when unregistered handguns were “illegal” in Chicago. Never even had any FFL even blink when I was buying one.

Chicago stays pretty cool, unless you’re doing something stupid.

Actually . . .

They can have removable magazines, as a cylinder is essentially a magazine that rotates.

Taurus_Tracker_992_2-992049_QR.png

Archived