They didnt forward my CCL card

chap

I still have not received my CCL card that was mailed in January. I had my mail forwarded to Florida while I was down there, (mistake) I came home and found out that they will not forward CCLs. So I have tried to email them several times, using the email address on the application page, with no response. Also I have tried to call with no luck. I have gone to the application page and saw where my CCL is active. I have printed this out, hoping this is sufficient, but I would still like to get my hard card instead of a piece of paper....Would anyone know if there is a better way to contact these people?

I still have not received my CCL card that was mailed in January. I had my mail forwarded to Florida while I was down there, (mistake) I came home and found out that they will not forward CCLs. So I have tried to email them several times, using the email address on the application page, with no response. Also I have tried to call with no luck. I have gone to the application page and saw where my CCL is active. I have printed this out, hoping this is sufficient, but I would still like to get my hard card instead of a piece of paper....Would anyone know if there is a better way to contact these people?

If you printed out the application page and think you can carry with that piece of paper, you can NOT. You must have your actual license in hand to carry.

Private message sent.

Archived