It’s baaaaaaaack! National School Walkout for Gun control

steveTA84

The person that wrote the Santa Fe one better "WalkIn" to school and take a few English classes.

Friendly hills middle school

701 Mendota Heights rd
Mendota Heights, MN 55111
When: Friday, May 17, 10:00 AM

On May 18 2018 people died who were innocent why do they die?we need to stop shooting like these no madder how long it takes we’re will stop gun violence. Walkout at 10:00 am for the people who died at Santa Fe high school. Don’t let cowardly politicians sponsored by the nra who are to afraid to handle it. Let no more Americans die by voting them out in November!

The person that wrote the Santa Fe one better "WalkIn" to school and take a few English classes.

701 Mendota Heights rd

When:

Friday, May 17, 10:00 AM

On May 18 2018 people died who were innocent why do they die?we need to stop shooting like these no madder how long it takes we’re will stop gun violence. Walkout at 10:00 am for the people who died at Santa Fe high school. Don’t let cowardly politicians sponsored by the nra who are to afraid to handle it. Let no more Americans die by voting them out in November!

Probably a Somali refugee.........

701 Mendota Heights rd

When:

That person should take advantage of the lack of students in class that day and see if they can get some one on one time with the teachers...

701 Mendota Heights rd

When:

That person should take advantage of the lack of students in class that day and see if they can get some one on one time with the teachers...

What could go wrong

https://abc13.com/ex-cocisd-teacher-arrested-for-alleged-improper-relationship/5152362/

701 Mendota Heights rd

When:

With writing skills like this they can’t afford a walkout.

Last time there was a walkout about 30 people went for it at my daughters HS. before it happened kids asked each other if they would be walking out. My daughter actually laughed at a few who were and told them "You're protesting to demand you lose rights ? why would anyone do that ?" it was dumb looks and confusion from the sheep who had no idea why they were in on it. either idiot parents or social media told them to. those kids will make great future LWW.

Last time there was a walkout about 30 people went for it at my daughters HS. before it happened kids asked each other if they would be walking out. My daughter actually laughed at a few who were and told them "You're protesting to demand you lose rights ? why would anyone do that ?" it was dumb looks and confusion from the sheep who had no idea why they were in on it. either idiot parents or social media told them to. those kids will make great future LWW.

They have been brainwashed by the propaganda and can't wait to have their rights taken away.

If my kids' school organizes something, my kids will not participate and the administration will get a poop storm of criticism from me.

Well, there’s always a way to check if the district is getting communications about a proposed walkout ;)

Parents need to call the school board members or go to a meeting to let them know we don't want this and we don't want our kids involved in this agenda driven garbage.

Archived