Photo

Anti-gun Control sticker on car leads to ticket

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 Flynn

• Members
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:24 PM

Seems to be the new liberal trend, as if attacking the 2nd isn't bad enough they are not attacking the 1st with no shame.

NY just outlawed the words "illegal alien" if it's used in a negative context, I HOPE that the courts slap NY in the face for the law but sadly I expect the liberal lower courts to play along with censorship.

https://www.foxnews....ien-immigration

It would appear the liberal interpretation of the 1st means it only applies to speech that matches their ideals, just like they insist the 2nd only applies to the military and certain arms.

This law is the one that scares me.  NY is blatantly ripping up the 1st amendment, and fining people up to $250,000 for "daring" to upset someone by calling them an illegal alien.  I really hope someone sues and gets punitive damages against NY.  Once a law like this is allowed to stand, we might as well give up even pretending to have a Bill of Rights.

I think a red state should enact the same exact law word for word but switch out the term 'illegal alien' to 'assault rifle' or 'assault weapon' then sit back and watch the liberal's heads exploid as they scream 'unconstitutional' from the rooftops as the state rolled out fines.

Edited by Flynn, 04 October 2019 - 02:25 PM.

Anonymous leakers, leak anonymously about the anonymous leak.

—Anonymous

#32 TriumphRider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 03:11 PM

Re-stating the words of a whole bunch of Self-Righteous folks on this message forum....

(ahem...)

"Just because you Can, doesn't mean you Should".

Have a nice day.

The Problem is not the problem.  The Problem is your Attitude about the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users