Here comes Cuomo!

vito

Leftist media types are already salivating at the thought of Gov. Andrew Cuomo of New York taking the Democrat nomination aware from senile Joe Biden. The media has been treating Cuomo as some great leader because he has tried to seem decisive regarding the Covid-19 crisis in his state. Oddly, when he had taken the same stance as Trump on some issues he is not criticized the way Trump has been for the same concept. But this man is as anti-gun as Mike Bloomberg and would be a real danger to the 2nd Amendment should he ever get into the White House.

If the Democrat establishment tries to ignore their own base and just give the nomination to Cuomo, I would hope that at many Democrats would decide not to vote at all as would flock to Cuomo as their savior. Andrew Cuomo owes his entire political "success" to his being the son of a fairly well respected father, Mario Cuomo who was also governor of New York. He served as an undistinguished cabinet officer in Clinton's administration. As far as I know, he is the only Governor who has openly said that members of the N.R.A. are not welcome in "his" state.

Cuomo has been bashing Trump for not supplying NY with more much needed ventilators.

On page 6 of today’s Chicago Libune there is a photo of forklift moving PALLETS of ventilators from a warehouse in NYC where they have been stored.

That drives me nuts but then, it was a short journey.

Leftist media types are already salivating at the thought of Gov. Andrew Cuomo of New York taking the Democrat nomination aware from senile Joe Biden. The media has been treating Cuomo as some great leader because he has tried to seem decisive regarding the Covid-19 crisis in his state. Oddly, when he had taken the same stance as Trump on some issues he is not criticized the way Trump has been for the same concept. But this man is as anti-gun as Mike Bloomberg and would be a real danger to the 2nd Amendment should he ever get into the White House.

If the Democrat establishment tries to ignore their own base and just give the nomination to Cuomo, I would hope that at many Democrats would decide not to vote at all as would flock to Cuomo as their savior. Andrew Cuomo owes his entire political "success" to his being the son of a fairly well respected father, Mario Cuomo who was also governor of New York. He served as an undistinguished cabinet officer in Clinton's administration. As far as I know, he is the only Governor who has openly said that members of the N.R.A. are not welcome in "his" state.

I hope they do run him, as it proves that the DNC didn’t give a crap about the primary and those who participated in it. Might wake a few people up to how awful the whole party is (mostly)

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/5dma4k/cuomos-prison-workers-say-theyre-not-actually-making-hand-sanitizer

This story was rich, to boost Cuomos PR image hes having prison labor repackage store bought hand sanitizer into NYS clean hand sanitizer packaging. Just remember, after people like Cuomo and Bloomberg get you locked up for your guns youll be an involuntary campaign worker for them. Just like this story https://nypost.com/2019/12/24/michael-bloomberg-roasted-for-using-prison-labor-to-make-campaign-calls/

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/5dma4k/cuomos-prison-workers-say-theyre-not-actually-making-hand-sanitizer

This story was rich, to boost Cuomos PR image hes having prison labor repackage store bought hand sanitizer into NYS clean hand sanitizer packaging. Just remember, after people like Cuomo and Bloomberg get you locked up for your guns youll be an involuntary campaign worker for them. Just like this story https://nypost.com/2019/12/24/michael-bloomberg-roasted-for-using-prison-labor-to-make-campaign-calls/

Freakin liars..gifters..self engrandizers.....democrats. But I repeat myself.

At best, he could get a sex change and become Biden's VP, since Biden has promised to pick a female VP.

Not even necessary for today's Democrats. He just has to say he's a woman, and BAM he's a woman.

Ding Ding Ding !!! Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Cuomo has been attacking the structure and organization of the NRA in various ways that will probably be condemned by the Supreme Court.

Bloomie is his best bud, and his Attorney General is his pit bull.

ALL this is in support of the 2020 election.

Archived