All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Indeed, it's, in part, about getting arrested for (IL's unconstitutional) UUW, which he said he committed because of crazy people in Chicago, but which wouldn't have happened if he hadn't become one of those crazy people.
  3. Yesterday
  4. I'm sure there was a reason. The story isn't about a man going on a punching spree.
  5. Travel to Chicago, but take a firearm with you, because "Chicago is crazy."Then walk around punching people in the face for no apparent reason, thus proving #1.
  6. https://www.dailyherald.com/20240424/news/gun-violence-prevention-town-hall-in-gurnee/ ...hosting a town hall meeting at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the high school’s Almond campus, 34090 Almond Road, Gurnee. The goal is for community members to unite and address concerns surrounding gun violence in the Gurnee/Warren Township area. Register at this Google form. Leave at least one question or concern you have about gun violence in our community. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSckpRxCTfE4aYAYJh2dy_VdV6bXpn_XRbAR_VfXzklG9CQoiQ/viewform
  7. Bought the PX4 on impulse years ago. That is a fun gun!
  8. I'm so curious about this that I have sent an Email to the Defense Attorney for Dexter Taylor asking if the ‘Do not bring the Second Amendment into this courtroom. It doesn’t exist here. So you can’t argue Second Amendment. This is New York.' statement was actually made by the Judge or if it might be creative embellishment by Red State writer Jeff Charles. https://vargheselaw.com/news/ny-vs-liberty-the-dexter-taylor-case/ Hopefully I'll get a response. VooDoo
  9. The most fun gun I own is a Sig Sauer MPX PCC which is currently stored out of State until the Pica thing get overturned. My next favorite gun is my Beretta Px4 Storm in 9mm - softest shooting 9mm (rotating barrel) I own and accurate as well. Highly under rated and highly recommended. The Px4 with the rotating barrel is the top pistol in this picture. VooDoo
  10. You can keep it. You'll find out as you practice more that it's easier to take a pic with your phone.
  11. Next time I go to Lake County I'm going 39 to 20 to 176 instead of 55 to 294 to 94. It's longer and slower but I'm trying to avoid that sardine-can tollway.
  12. Browning High Power... kinda old school. Welcome to the forum. Cheers, Tim
  13. Last week
  14. Welcome to the forum! Based on what you own, you sound like me, you like everything! As for your next purchase, the 357 revolver would be my pick. I am just in a revolver buying mood lately, so I have my eyes on a few models. There are some beautiful 1911's though... tough choice! As for my most fun gun, they are all a blast! Not sure which is the most fun.
  15. Tens of thousands have moved away from Illinois in the last five years alone. I'd bet an above-average percentage of them are/were 2A supporters.
  16. I'm new to this forum and am looking to build my activity to access the classified section, and figured I may as well have some fun with it. I started collecting earlier last year and have got some cash to burn, I want to add something fun to my collection. Currently, I have several striker 9mm, a variety of 22 handguns, a dressed-up 10/22, a winchester 1200 (slam fires), and a double barrel 12. I'm considering picking up either a 1911 in 45, a 10mm striker, or a 357 revolver. Open to any suggestions. What is the most fun gun you own?
  17. When you have a 16 hour class and do the range portion does the instructor have to keep the copy of your target in your records or or can the student keep his or her target
  18. This case is set for oral Argument in the Illinois Supreme Court on May 21, 2024
  19. Yeah. I remember the crowds in 2012 & '13, the first years I went. Wasn't in '13 they estimate there were about 8K in the march?
  20. Samuel Clemens may have written it down but did not claim it as his own saying... it seems to have been a popular subject dating back many centuries. Cheers, Tim
  21. Yelp, and also too many stupid actions are void of consequences! Use to be "stupid" hurt and you learned from it. Now it is applauded and protected! Like the meme says, "Remove all warning labels and let nature take it's course"
  22. Future politicians?! When gold was found on Cherokee land, the State of Georgia wanted to evict the Indians. The Supreme Court ruled that Georgia had to obey the treaty that the federal government had with the Cherokees. President Andrew Jackson was reported to have said, "John Marshall has made his decision, now let him enforce it." Regardless, of whether Jackson actually spoke those words, his actions certainly said it when he relocated the Cherokees by force. For this open defiance of the Court's decision, Jackson now graces our $20 bill.
  1. Load more activity