GUN CONTROLLERS PLAN RECRUITMENT AND ORGANIZATION RALLY
The gun control movement is on a roll in the northern suburbs. They will be holding a rally to recruit and organize new gun grabbers into their campaign to take your guns away from you.
IT IS VITALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ATTEND THIS RALLY!
As a patriotic firearm owner, you have a responsibly to defend our Constitution by challenging those who would tear down our Bill of Rights. If the gun controllers are left unchallenged, then they and their friends in Springfield will walk all over YOUR constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
WHEN: Sunday, January 20, 2013, 2:00 PM
WHERE: Wilmette Public Library, 1242 Wilmette AVE, Wilmette, IL
WHO: This event is being hosted by a band of gun controllers including Mark Walsh of the Illinois Council Against Handgun Violence; Lee Goodman of Stop Concealed Carry Coalition and; Jennifer Bishop of the Million Mom March. These people are the real deal - the hard core top dogs of the gun control movement. These are the people leading the charge to raid your gun safe and confiscate and destroy your guns. These are the people who want to prevent you from carrying defensive firearms. These are the people who don't care if you or your family members are raped, robbed and murdered by violent criminals. They only care about one thing - disarming you.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRO-GUN PEOPLE
1. Plan to be at the Wilmette Library between 1:00 and 1:30 so that you can get a seat. At past events like these, the anti-gunners try to play a game claiming that the room is "full" so as to deny entry to pro-gun people. Our aim is to ensure that there are more of OUR people there than THEIR people.
2. Be observant of abuses of your First Amendment rights by village officials. Get the name and title of any official who attempts to suppress your right of free association, assembly and speech.
3. If you have an I-GOLD t-shirt, hat, or badge, wear it! If you have an ISRA hat or an NRA hat, wear it!
4. If you see members of the media there, don't wait for them to come to you. Rather, actively approach them, tell them you are a law-abiding firearm owner, and then tell them that you adamantly oppose punitive gun control laws being proposed by the organizers, Obama, and Emanuel. Make sure the media hears our side of the story first, and often!
5. Bring your children, grand children, and other young people with you. They are the next generation of patriots. Let them see how effective grassroots organizing works! If there is a question and answer session, have your children ask the organizers why they want to leave kids and their parents defenseless against criminals.
6. Be polite, but be assertive. Do not let the anti-gunners shout you down. Defend your 2nd Amendment with passion. If you have a smart phone, video as much of the proceedings as you can.
7. Remember, this is our Lexington, this is our Concord. Be prepared to teach the gun controllers a lesson in Liberty.
8. Please share this Alert with your friends and family - encourage them to show up at the rally.
9. Please post this Alert to any and all Internet blogs and bulletin boards to which you belong.
REMEMBER - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PRESERVING YOUR FREEDOM - IF YOU DON'T DO IT, NOBODY ELSE WILL