Photo

Madigan's office files motion to dismiss Shepard/Moore cases as moot

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
632 replies to this topic

#631 GlockShooter

• Members
  • 3,453 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:29 PM

I remember waiting for the 7ths. Decision on right to carry. I checked that case every day for their answer. It was obsessive!! Then finally in December they gave it to us. Then we had to wait for the legislators to act, then the Enbanc and denial. Then the extensions and the constant back and forth. Are we going to SCOTUS? Are we not? Can we get shall issue? Will Chicago be carved out?
Lord all mighty, it's been a roller coaster year and I wasn't even on the front lines.
Now we're waiting on another decision! I'm not gonna do any guess work on it, it will get here when it gets here

Amen, brother!

Gun control is not about guns, it's about control. Once they have all the guns, they'll also have complete control.
abolt243

#632 moon

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:24 AM

I remember waiting for the 7ths. Decision on right to carry. I checked that case every day for their answer. It was obsessive!! Then finally in December they gave it to us. Then we had to wait for the legislators to act, then the Enbanc and denial. Then the extensions and the constant back and forth. Are we going to SCOTUS? Are we not? Can we get shall issue? Will Chicago be carved out?
Lord all mighty, it's been a roller coaster year and I wasn't even on the front lines.
Now we're waiting on another decision! I'm not gonna do any guess work on it, it will get here when it gets here

Nice summary. :cool:
Member: Illinois State Rifle Association & National Rifle Association.

#633 cshipley92

• Members
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:42 AM

Todd V. has started a new "placeholder" thread to announce any ruling when it comes down.

http://illinoiscarry...showtopic=40131
Frederick Douglas "A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box."