Effingham County Resolution Demands ILGA Cease & Repeal FOID Act

InterestedBystander

full story at link

https://www.illinoisreview.com/illinoisreview/2019/04/effingham-county-board-to-consider-voiding-foid-card-offering-chicago-separation-referendum.html

...EFFINGHAM COUNTY BOARD CONSIDERS VOIDING FOID CARD;

EFFINGHAM COUNTY - Monday afternoon, the Effingham County Board will be voting on two resolutions that are bringing to the state's surface an undercurrent of downstaters rejecting Leftist policies stemming from Chicago politicians.

One resolution condemns Illinois' Firearm Owners Identification Card, authored by Effingham County board member Dave Campbell. Campbell has already successfully passed legislation deeming Effingham County a "sanctuary county" - rejecting what county law enforcers deem as "unconstitutional removal of gun rights."...

...BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, since the Firearm Owners Identification Card ACT (430 ILCS 65) is a violation of the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution and has been found unconstitutional, we the Effingham County Board demand that the Illinois General Assembly cease and repeal The Firearm Owners Identification Card Act (430 ILCS 65) immediately....

Game warden cold write ticket and states attorney not prosecute. Stuff like that happens all the time in some places. For example, I heard a wild story about some actor who did something, grand jury recommended 17 felony charges or something and states attorney didnt charge. Probably just a wild story, but...

• 2 weeks later...

I have some friends that own guns and dont have the foid card never have,none of them have ever been in any kind of trouble. But Illinois would call them a criminal

Exactly what the lurking Anti's want to see posted here.

So the next guy who says we are Law Abiding Citizens will be referenced to this thread.

Think they aren't here, just ask around!

I have some friends that own guns and dont have the foid card never have,none of them have ever been in any kind of trouble. But Illinois would call them a criminal

So the next guy who says we are Law Abiding Citizens will be referenced to this thread.

it's particularly hysterical when the lurking anti then goes on her own facebook page (with like 4 followers, lol) and reiterates her interpretation of our writings. 10 becomes 100 is putting it mildly.

So for $25 I can ridicule people here as a Supporting Members Team and get away with it.

Archived