Northwestern Uni. Street gangs and access to illegal guns

Yas

It would be nice to have this to throw at the desk of some of the legislators.

They would probably thank you for providing them another argument for universal background checks and the institution of firearm registries.

They won't back off if they're shown the futility of legislation. They'll clamp down harder.

I've rarely seen a leftist gun control bill repealed. A few have have sunset dates on them and have not been renewed, but I haven't seen a bad gun control bill ever repealed. The "Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990" was written by Liberal Democrat Herb Kohl, who said that his bill would make our schools safer. But he turned our schools into killing zones and instead of overturning the law, the horrible incidents that this bill has precipitated are used by the anti-gun left as a spring-board for yet more gun control laws

If the gun-grabbers realized their dream of disarming the populace, organized crime would smuggle the guns in or even just manufacture them, the way they manufacture meth now and they way they created alcohol during prohibition.

Even if there were mountains of evidence showing that gang-bangers were using illegally manufactured guns - the gun grabbers would never repeal the prohibition on law-abiding citizens owning firearms.

I've rarely seen a leftist gun control bill repealed. A few have have sunset dates on them and have not been renewed, but I haven't seen a bad gun control bill ever repealed. The "Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990" was written by Liberal Democrat Herb Kohl, who said that his bill would make our schools safer. But he turned our schools into killing zones and instead of overturning the law, the horrible incidents that this bill has precipitated are used by the anti-gun left as a spring-board for yet more gun control laws

If the gun-grabbers realized their dream of disarming the populace, organized crime would smuggle the guns in or even just manufacture them, the way they manufacture meth now and they way they created alcohol during prohibition.

Even if there were mountains of evidence showing that gang-bangers were using illegally manufactured guns - the gun grabbers would never repeal the prohibition on law-abiding citizens owning firearms.

Very well said. Especially the Gun Free Zone school act. It needs to go. It's making schools more dangerous. Repeal it NOW.

Archived