Embedded Youtube

pyre400

Okay I figured it out, the problem is that your link is to a playlist with that video inside of it, if you click the share button it will provide a link to use and that is what we need for the board.

I'm an idiot. :DOH:

Thanks Chris, I should have caught that.

Ok - a single video within a playlist... That's why I failed to notice that. :thumbsup:

Okay I figured it out, the problem is that your link is to a playlist with that video inside of it, if you click the share button it will provide a link to use and that is what we need for the board.

I'm an idiot. :Drunk:

Ok - a single video within a playlist... That's why I failed to notice that. :thumbsup:

No problem, they changed the layout of the playlists a bit.

I'm an idiot. Drunk.gif

Ok - a single video within a playlist... That's why I failed to notice that. thumbsup.png

All I can say is, you guys sure know how to make an old guy feel like an idiot!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm an idiot. Drunk.gif

Ok - a single video within a playlist... That's why I failed to notice that. thumbsup.png

All I can say is, you guys sure know how to make an old guy feel like an idiot!!

Yes, and you're not the only one!!

So you click the 'Share' that appears in the video window and then a small window appears with the Embed code. You then click Copy and copy the code.

Then here in the Replying to Editor -- you click in the 'Other styles' drop down menu and click 'YouTube Embedd'. You then paste the embed code into the little window appearing underneath the video and click add.

Is that correct??

I'm an idiot. Drunk.gif

Yes, and you're not the only one!!

So you click the 'Share' that appears in the video window and then a small window appears with the Embed code. You then click Copy and copy the code.

Then here in the Replying to Editor -- you click in the 'Other styles' drop down menu and click 'YouTube Embedd'. You then paste the embed code into the little window appearing underneath the video and click add.

Is that correct??

post-1825-129477614837.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'll tell ya something else that is weird on the viewing side of embedded youtube vids. In this thread there's several posted and none of them will load so I can view them. Yet in a thread in RTC forum Molly posted an embedded video that I can view just fine.

The first ones I had posted were from a "channel" and therefore they did not work. If you can view Buzz's (pretty funny btw) then you should be able to view others. The problem with the first few youtubes were because of me not using my brain - which, on a occasion, is known to happen.

• 1 year later...