Battery size?

jkdkaliman101

Sup gang, anyone have a 7.62x54r red bore sight (as seen in attached photo?)

I purchased a synthetic stock and some miscellaneous gear from a friend which also included this bore sight.

It has no batteries though and I can't find any info online for it. I know it seems trivial but there are multiple small watch sized batteries available and I don't want to waste any money if I don't have too.

If you have one, I'd really appreciate you pulling the battery and posting the size/number for me. Thank you.

post-7130-0-16464200-1586398905_thumb.jpg

yeah, I did see a few like that but there is no guarantee it's the same battery. I assume there are only so many batteries made that are that small but from I could tell, there are at least 5 or 6. That's why I posted the photo of the one I have. Hoping that someone on here has the same exact one. If not, I'll just go buy a pack of the ones that look right and fingers crossed.

Yeah, it looks like LR41.

Other Common Names and Equivalent Batteries
LR41 batteries can be interchanged with AG3, SR41, 392A, 392, 384, 192, 92A, GP192, G3, V3GA, V36, V36A, LR736, CX42, and SR41SW batteries

https://www.amazon.com/Cotchear-Alkailine-Button-Watch-Battery/dp/B07HD2BVRR/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=lr41+battery&qid=1586437260&sr=8-5

Heck yeah! LR41 it is..thank you....I know it was petty but my post got results so it was worth it. Thanks!

Archived