Walmart to stop selling handgun and "SBR/Assault" ammunition

InterestedBystander

Wait, some of you are still buying the ammo from them?

So its ok if its on clearance and or cheap?

Supporting ANYONE who shows a Anti2a stance I thought was no longer an option?

I support all posts and the people who make them, so not a personal attack, but you cant have it both ways like them!

Let them eat the ammo and if those who DO NOT care about our rights buy, so be it.....

I did not wright this but I would like to pass it on

Just sent them an email via their corporate feedback link found here: https://corporate.walmart.com/store-corporate-feedback

"Your new policy regarding stopping the sale of handgun ammunition and no longer allowing your customers the lawful carry of firearms in your stores is a slap in the face to the millions of your customers who believe in the 2nd amendment and the Constitution.

You have not only turned your back on millions of Americans, you have insulted the very Founding Fathers of this country with your attack on personal liberty and freedom by insinuating that law-abiding citizens who believe in the 2nd amendment are second-class citizens and no longer deserve your respect.

Your message was received loud and clear. Myself and my family will no longer shop in your stores or visit your online website.

My hard-earned disabled veteran dollars will never again go to a company who shows such disregard and disrespect to Americans who value freedom and liberty."

I did not wright this but I would like to pass it on

Just sent them an email via their corporate feedback link found here: [/size]https://corporate.walmart.com/store-corporate-feedback"Your new policy regarding stopping the sale of handgun ammunition and no longer allowing your customers the lawful carry of firearms in your stores is a slap in the face to the millions of your customers who believe in the 2nd amendment and the Constitution.[/size]You have not only turned your back on millions of Americans, you have insulted the very Founding Fathers of this country with your attack on personal liberty and freedom by insinuating that law-abiding citizens who believe in the 2nd amendment are second-class citizens and no longer deserve your respect.[/size]Your message was received loud and clear. Myself and my family will no longer shop in your stores or visit your online website.[/size]My hard-earned disabled veteran dollars will never again go to a company who shows such disregard and disrespect to Americans who value freedom and liberty."[/size]

Good afternoon,

Just wanted to say thank you for putting the political agenda of folks like Michael Bloomberg, Moms Demand Action, March For Our Lives, and the Democratic Party ahead of everything else. Thanks to your decision (based solely on pressure that was intended for you to “do something”, in which that “something” was to get on board with those that are trying to rip apart a civil right), your decision empower the people to keep doing what they’re doing. I never knew it was a good thing to give in to extortion.

Thank you for also getting political and for the CEO to put pressure on elected officials to re-examine a ban on semi-automatic rifles, red flags laws, and universal background checks. Advocating to turn your customers into criminals at the stroke of a pen is such a brave thing to do.

Finally, thank you for helping make my shopping choices a little easier. At least at Target (while it might be a little more expensive) I won’t have to worry about a 400 pound person in a scooter with feces on their pants blocking access to the cheese whiz.

Sincerely,

A now former customer that doesn’t submit to political hacks and their soldiers.

Archived