My license was in my mail today!

I wish i did prints also. I applied on 11/12/17 without prints. Just went to approved yesterday. Almost 5 months. I contacted ISP on multiple occasions only to be told they were still processing my application. Molly B. submitted multiple inquiries without success. I called my state reps office and advised him what was going on. 5 days after contacting my state rep his office called and told me i would have my ccl in 7 to 10 days. I went to approved later that day.

I wish i did prints also. I applied on 11/12/17 without prints. Just went to approved yesterday. Almost 5 months. I contacted ISP on multiple occasions only to be told they were still processing my application. Molly B. submitted multiple inquiries without success. I called my state reps office and advised him what was going on. 5 days after contacting my state rep his office called and told me i would have my ccl in 7 to 10 days. I went to approved later that day.

Interesting. well im at the half way mark. I shouldn't have a problem at all being a firefighter paramedic with detailed background checks done. heck I even live in for the village I work for, ive been finger printed many times for work, under my record it list that im a FF. I would have fig it would of been QC verified by now.

Edited by captainxds

I applied for my appeal april 19, 2016 today is february 8, 2018 and my status is under review. I call once a month they tell me the samething, they don't know anything. Do anyone know how much longer do I have to wait?

Call your state rep. I was passed the 120 day mark and called ISP multiple times only to get the run around. I contacted mine and went to approved 5 days later.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Submitted mine on 4/29/2018 without prints, and still at the "submitted" stage (81 days). Is that typical for submissions without prints these days?

Length of time in a given stage is unpredictable these days unlike early in the process. No prints total used to run in 90-100 days but seems to be more in that 100-110 now for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

I applied on 5/29 without fingerprints and still under review and if I look by using the little trick it still shows me as Submitted. I wonder if it's to late to add fingerprints

Sorry I mean 4/29
AFAIK you can add prints at any time. Only you can decide if it is worth it. Sounds like you are near 90+ days out, they legally have 120 and typical response these days for no prints are about 100-110

Submitted mine on 4/29/2018 without prints, and still at the "submitted" stage (81 days). Is that typical for submissions without prints these days?

About to hit 100 days tomorrow with no change. Still in the "submitted" stage, not even "qc_verified". Does anyone know if that CSS lookup trick still works?
Afaik, the stage lookup still works. Unfortunately the ability to predict time spent in each stage is a complete unknown now unlike 4 years ago. You can go through multiples in one day. ISP says they are short on staff. *dunno*

I applied on 5/29 without fingerprints and still under review and if I look by using the little trick it still shows me as Submitted. I wonder if it's to late to add fingerprints

Sorry I mean 4/29

Has yours gotten approved yet? I applied same day, looks like the illinois state police is going to push me all the way to day 120.

Edited by gunguy92

Sorry I mean 4/29

Has yours gotten approved yet? I applied same day, looks like the illinois state police is going to push me all the way to day 120.

I checked today and it was QC_Verified