NY Times article about Illinois Teachers getting CCL

Upholder

I think the world is close to coming to an end.

The New York Times printed a decent article that quotes Valinda!!!!!!

+1. A fairly written article by the NY Times that wasn't biased as anti-gun. I am shocked beyond belief. They included the anti-gun point-of-view, but didn't focus on it. Instead they included details on the rationale and reasons behind this idea to keep students safe.

+1. A fairly written article by the NY Times that wasn't biased as anti-gun. I am shocked beyond belief. They included the anti-gun point-of-view, but didn't focus on it. Instead they included details on the rationale and reasons behind this idea to keep students safe.

It wasn't biased in either direction, mo author opinion, just a reporting of the facts. Wow, not all journalists have died.

Does kind of hurt the narrative that teachers don't want to carry.

It wasn't biased in either direction, mo author opinion, just a reporting of the facts. Wow, not all journalists have died.

Does kind of hurt the narrative that teachers don't want to carry.

I know. It was fairly written and presented both sides. That's why I'm so shocked. It was a factual recount of what the teachers are looking for and why.

Archived