Do Democrats fear Mitt Romney?

Sigma

The bet's been on for a while. You take it now or you don't. It's a gentleman's wager, loser pays IllinoisCarry.Com. $10.00 is a sum anyone who wants to partake can afford.

But it seems like you want to make it personal. Yeah, we can add zero, but while we're at it, let's add some more. Let's do it right now, person to person. $10,000. You up? I'll show you that cash now. I'll expect you to show me your cash as well. Ain't no waiting about it. Let's do it, now. We ain't waiting to "see how the summer goes," you're either sure of your bet or you're not. And it appears like you're not. It sounds like you're just blowing smoke.

I'm calling you on it now. Do it or don't. Don't waffle like Romney. I'll send you a pic of the cash, me, & whatever gun you want to see me with.(just so you know that I'm no troll) I've got an AR, Luger, Garand, P-38, AK, RPK, 1911, Vaquero, some Glocks, Ruger MK II, S&W .38 (or .32) revolvers (name the barrel lentgh) or what? I'm calling you out now. Do it now or give it up. Please keep in mind that I will collect on this bet if I win & I will certainly pay if I lose. I'll give you my name, address & phone # right here in front of the world. Will you do likewise? You can even send me your info by PM if you're afraid of something.

Here's your chance. Take it now, for all to see. Are you up to it? Put up or shut up. Talk's cheap, it takes money to buy whisky. Are you buying whisky, or are you just talking about buying whisky? $10,000. You wanted some zeros, here ya go, you got `em.

The bet's been on for a while. You take it now or you don't. It's a gentleman's wager, loser pays IllinoisCarry.Com. $10.00 is a sum anyone who wants to partake can afford.

But it seems like you want to make it personal. Yeah, we can add zero, but while we're at it, let's add some more. Let's do it right now, person to person. $10,000. You up? I'll show you that cash now. I'll expect you to show me your cash as well. Ain't no waiting about it. Let's do it, now. We ain't waiting to "see how the summer goes," you're either sure of your bet or you're not. And it appears like you're not. It sounds like you're just blowing smoke.

I'm calling you on it now. Do it or don't. Don't waffle like Romney. I'll send you a pic of the cash, me, & whatever gun you want to see me with.(just so you know that I'm no troll) I've got an AR, Luger, Garand, P-38, AK, RPK, 1911, Vaquero, some Glocks, Ruger MK II, S&W .38 (or .32) revolvers (name the barrel lentgh) or what? I'm calling you out now. Do it now or give it up. Please keep in mind that I will collect on this bet if I win & I will certainly pay if I lose. I'll give you my name, address & phone # right here in front of the world. Will you do likewise? You can even send me your info by PM if you're afraid of something.

Here's your chance. Take it now, for all to see. Are you up to it? Put up or shut up. Talk's cheap, it takes money to buy whisky. Are you buying whisky, or are you just talking about buying whisky? $10,000. You wanted some zeros, here ya go, you got `em.

Quoted for the permanent record. Gentlemen, thank you for your generosity.

Kent; You're on. I've got the cash set aside in the unlikely event that I lose. So far IllinoisCarry.Com is going to get $1,040.00, one way or the other. I was keeping the bet at a nominal sum so all who wanted could participate. It just seemed that you were trying to make it personal so that's why I went "Romney" on you. We good. We on.

Howard; Don't forget the other 4 who've taken the bet. Just because they're only in for $10.00 doesn't make their bet any less important. It's the principle that counts.

Fife; Hold on guy, the $10k was going to be between me & Kent. The $1,000 bet is going to IllinoisCarry.

I still have you down STM. The bet is for bragging rights primarily, the financial benefit is for our cause.

Again, DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with ILLINOISCARRY.COM other than as a member. IllinoisCarry.Com, nor any of it's officers/organizers/moderators endorse my actions or in any way encourages, supports, or otherwise condones this activity. heck, I'm barely tolertated here so it ought to be obvious that this wager is my idea alone.

Archived