Looking to trade or maybe sell

lostspring

Looking to trade or maybe sell a S&W Shield Model 2.O .45 with red laser. Like new maybe 40 rounds thru it with a White Hat OWB holster also a Ruger 1022 new in the box. Looking for a 357 revolver or let me know what you have to trade. .45 shot nice but arthritis in my hands rules the .45 out.

All Illinois rules apply. Ogle county

Looking to trade or maybe sell a S&W Shield Model 2.O .45 with red laser. Like new maybe 40 rounds thru it with a White Hat OWB holster also a Ruger 1022 new in the box. Looking for a 357 revolver or let me know what you have to trade. .45 shot nice but arthritis in my hands rules the .45 out.

I also have around 350 rounds for the .45. Will call it 325. The Ruger is Model 01103. Asking $650.00 for all.

what laser?

what laser?

The factory lasers are Crimson Trace (Owned by S&W).

Archived