• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 06:19 PM

Always love his videos

#3 357

• Supporting Members Team
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 10:09 AM

That's what it looks like and now we have king Bloomberg.
If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
James Madison

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmund Burke

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"
George Orwell

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will loose both"
Benjamin Franklin

#4 chislinger

• Members
  • 6,498 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:49 PM

Colion Noir weighs in:

"I'm not worried about following the U.S. Constitution." - Washington County, Alabama Judge Nick Williams

#5 steveTA84

• 4,312 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 10:16 PM

Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Now shes even MORE famous

Edited by steveTA84, 11 July 2019 - 10:16 PM.

#6 domin8

• Members
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 12:20 AM

This is right up there with Highland Park's politicians declaring to military living in military housing in their town who opposed their AWB, "While you're in our town you will abide by our laws." Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

#7 RECarry

• 2,382 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 06:42 AM

This is right up there with Highland Park's politicians declaring to military living in military housing in their town who opposed their AWB, "While you're in our town you will abide by our laws." Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The war of North Shore aggression.

A woman's "Right to Choose" the abortion issue starts with the words "No!", "Stop!", and "I am armed!".

#8 Tango7

• Members
  • 4,889 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 08:28 PM

This is right up there with Highland Park's politicians declaring to military living in military housing in their town who opposed their AWB, "While you're in our town you will abide by our laws."

And they still resent that there's any actual military presence there.
You will not 'rise to the occasion', you will default to your level of training - plan accordingly.

Despite their rallying around us at election time, honoring only 8 hours of Illinois' 40+ hour law enforcement class towards a 16 hour requirement shows the contempt that our elected officials hold us in.

#9 domin8

• Members
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:59 PM

This is right up there with Highland Park's politicians declaring to military living in military housing in their town who opposed their AWB, "While you're in our town you will abide by our laws."And they still resent that there's any actual military presence there.

That's their problem. They annexed the land. They could've let Highwood or Lake Forest take it. They didn't because that community is on Highland Park's water utility system. That's revenue for the city. Having lived there, I can assure you the military families would be more than happy to be part of Lake Forest.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

#10 steveTA84

• 4,312 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 08:33 AM

^^^

Shall we Blitzkrieg Highland Park and claim it/give it back to the people? Lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users