Is Trump in trouble?

max503

Agreed!!!

Yes.... Trump is in serious trouble. The Mueller investigation into "Obstruction of Justice" and the bigger one, New York Prosecutors looking into " Campaign Finance Violations". Only a matter of time before all is reveled.

You assume a lot about what has not been revealed, something that has been the narrative for the last 2 years.

I see this as nothing more than more Chicken Little "Wolf" screams at the end of the day.

The fact remains, while Trump is the sitting President it's HIGHLY unlikely there will be an indictment against him even if it's possible, this leaves Trump's only real concern being an impeachment, but lets get serious, even if the midterms go utterly horrible for the Republicans, the Democrats still are not going to gain a the super-majority to convict in the Senate, so even that is a dead end at the end of the day unless the mother of all smoking guns magically materializes, and to be blunt there is nothing to date to suggest the mother of all smoking guns exist or will be found.

I see this as nothing more than more Chicken Little "Wolf" screams at the end of the day.

Or, the little boy who cried "The sky is falling!"

That is what I was subtlety hinting at, the anti-Trump narrative has become nothing short of an everyday mainstream media's morphing of The Boy Who Cried Wolf and Chicken Little/Henny Penny crying the sky is falling.

Archived