I searched and found one topic that talked about a snowbird question.
Since it was not in the title, I hope I can post questions on the specific issue and get the latest info.
My CCL expires in early April 2020. I would still be in Arizona. There are no IL instructors there, according the the ISP list.
I'm not up for renewal yet, as of today.
1) when does the renewal period open up?
2) Can I get my 3 hour training now, before the renewal period?
3) If as was stated in the other thread, the post office won't forward license mailings, does anyone know if will they hold it for me? Or do they return it to ISP?
4) Any recent info on whether or not an expired CCL would require a complete new process, or something like a renewal?
Maybe this is the easy solution for me:
5) I'm wondering if I can apply for my renewal a couple of weeks before the expiration date, and because of normal slow processing, it won't be mailed until summer anyway?
Thanks for any info.
Edited by Rabble, 02 October 2019 - 08:19 AM.