Midway USA is now selling guns

InterestedBystander

"Midway USA is Now Selling Guns! Choose From Our Large Selection of Handguns, Shotguns & Rifles"

https://www.midwayusa.com/buy-guns-online

Can't speak to their prices, fees or processing but I received an email this week that they are now selling guns. Brand selection not as good as I might want but perhaps it will grow.

"Midway USA is Now Selling Guns! Choose From Our Large Selection of Handguns, Shotguns & Rifles"

https://www.midwayusa.com/buy-guns-online

Can't speak to their prices, fees or processing but I received an email this week that they are now selling guns. Brand selection not as good as I might want but perhaps it will grow.

Hey, it's another option. They are FAST shippers usually.,

Prices seem ok. Nothing to go crazy about but also not crazy high either. I do agree the brand selection leaves a bit to be desired. Wanted to look at a Savage Axis II in 308 and alas, no Savages.

No S&W but they do have Sigs, HKs, and Zenith MP5 clones. Unfortunately, they have several out of stock much like other products they sell that I've had sitting in a shopping cart for weeks. I know its a supplier issue but it gets frustrating.

But as another poster mentioned, the more competition the better so welcome to the sales arena.

Brownells has been selling firearms for a while. I'm surprised it took MidwayUSA this long. In any case, more is better.

If you're ever in Grinnell Iowa Brownells has one of the best gun store showrooms ever. Worth the exit off the highway.

I have seen that store every year on my way home from South Dakota and have always wanted to stop. Now you have me interested even more. Guess I will have to stop this year.

Brownells has been selling firearms for a while. I'm surprised it took MidwayUSA this long. In any case, more is better.

If you're ever in Grinnell Iowa Brownells has one of the best gun store showrooms ever. Worth the exit off the highway.

I have seen that store every year on my way home from South Dakota and have always wanted to stop. Now you have me interested even more. Guess I will have to stop this year.

Yes, definitely stop there. We did on our way back from a Thanksgiving trip and are glad we did. When you're in that store you have the feeling that you've finally seen how guns ought to be displayed. Everything else just seems a little ordinary after that. I wonder if MidwayUSA will eventually open a store as well. If they do, they would have to work hard to top Brownells.

Yes, definitely stop there. We did on our way back from a Thanksgiving trip and are glad we did. When you're in that store you have the feeling that you've finally seen how guns ought to be displayed. Everything else just seems a little ordinary after that. I wonder if MidwayUSA will eventually open a store as well. If they do, they would have to work hard to top Brownells.

Agreed, I finally stopped there this spring on my way back from visiting family in Nebraska. Getting to hold an LCP II there is what convinced me to get one later. The other cool thing is if they have something on the website that isn't in the store, they can go get it for you from the warehouse since they are connected to it. Oh, and if it helps with the significant other, they have free coffee (like, a coffee machine) and free soda.

Archived