Become a Supporting Member!

FarmHand357

Firstly, I realize that this topic is already covered as the first pinned topic in Site Support, but I don't check that group every day like I do this one. That being said, I'm okay with this being moved there...

I notice a lot of members who, like me, forgot to renew their Supporting Members Team status or who may not realize that this is an option. I know that this has been requested before, but I'll bet an option, perhaps in our profile, to be reminded that we are about to expire would really help keep us current and support IC's mission. I hope that this option can be added someday.

For those who are new, joining the Supporting Members Team really helps Molly, et al, in this fight, which, given our current circumstances in Illinois, is more crucial than ever. $25 for a year is a bargain!

Please consider joining if you haven't already. Here's how, and thanks:

http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28452

Just put a reminder on your calendar on your smart phone. Mine reminds me every year.

I'm pretty sure the notification request has been made before. The current software doesn't allow them to do it. Heck, Molly has to add subscribers manually after they've paid.

We've been promised a software upgrade for some time now. I hope it comes soon.

Just put a reminder on your calendar on your smart phone. Mine reminds me every year.

I'm pretty sure the notification request has been made before. The current software doesn't allow them to do it. Heck, Molly has to add subscribers manually after they've paid.

We've been promised a software upgrade for some time now. I hope it comes soon.

Good idea; I have now done so so this doesn't happen to me again!

OK, ok, ok, I finally took the plunge. I didn't ask the boss for permission, so I will take the beating later, but it is worth supporting Molly and all the hard work she is doing for us gun owners.

Good job stepping up, you’ll feel better now!

But if you’re taking a beating from the misses for $25.00, you might want to unload those guns in the house and dull a few knives while your at it!

We have a love-hate relationship.

I love to spend money, she hates when I do it.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Actually, she won't care. She made sure my ISRA membership was paid up and doesn't actually complain about me buying anything except from October-December because I end up buying things that she has gotten for me for Christmas.

Archived